Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Question for the ladies

The Zack   

^One shouldn't rush to marriage, that I agree. Find your future husband ASAP as opposed to waiting for "Mr.Right" is all I am saying. And remember, yaa Ismalaura, you will NEVER know the person's real personality until AFTER you marry them and live with them so why waste the time and wait till you are 30 or 40 per se?

P.s. Your reading skills have been tested in one of our first interactions in SOL, I don't quite recall the exact one. It can be searched should we have to.

Ismalura   

Find? I don't need to find anyone huuno. Like I said before that is not part of job; my job is to screen those who find me. If the person does't feel right before marriage ma kulatahay in uu gadaal kahagaagayo? I know what I want and I know how to get it so don't worry about giving me some rush advice.

Now about my 'reading deficiencies'.... who tested them? May be the problem lays with the tester (of course). Nin daad qaaday xunbo cuskay baan maqli jiray. Lakiin xunbo aad u jilcsan baad qabsatay because reading is certainly not one of my weaknesses. Look for something else maskiinow !