Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Question for the ladies

Somalina   

How dare you insinuate that Aaliyyah is on your team madax windows xp-yaho?

You lost the argument on page 2, so yeah lets agree to agree to that! lol

p.s. see Aaliyyah, I told you so inaan ku dhaho ma rabin laakiinse i have to now. Waan ogaa inuu Zack kugu soo marmarsiyoonaayo, he is so predictable ya know!lol...

p.s.s. Zack waa ku daayey, intaan ka badan waaba danbi...cafis iyo masaamax.

Happy New Year yo!

The Zack   

^Aaliyah is in my team now, my sales pitch worked, nobody believes your "40 is the new 20" BS. :D

LOL@iska dhaadhicinta, you lost the argument on page 2 kulahaa. Ever heard of "ciyaari waa galin danbe"?

Aaliyyah   

^^ nop not on yur side iskudhadhajiska jooji lol..I agree with NNC to the extent that 30 is the new 20. Most girls nowadays get married late 20s have kids at 30. It is common now..and definitely cadaan ppl 40 is the new 20 for them, so its very much possible that the next generation our kids will think like that lol...who knows!!!

p.s. see Aaliyyah, I told you so inaan ku dhaho ma rabin laakiinse i have to now. Waan ogaa inuu Zack kugu soo marmarsiyoonaayo, he is so predictable ya know!lol...

After so many pages of arguing back and forth. I am sure now you know his pattern of writing or his way of debating lol..predictable indeed...but girl you know I am on your side never second guess that =)

salaam

Somalina   

^^^I think Aaliyyah made it clear which side she is on, Zack!

Thanx Aaliyyah...you are a real trooper!

lol@his way of debating. Waa runtaa, a lost battle ayuu rabaa inuu win gareeyo. La hadal bal hadduu wax kaa maqlaayo.

lol@KK, xataa inti? naga daay yaaqo.

The Zack   

KK :D:D indeed. 40 yr old having the first baby will need a lot of help with raising that baby. "How do u change diapers?" And " I missed my iskaabulonimo and free time" bey ku qeylinee.

Nina, LOOl aaliyah qaado haddeey ku raaceyso, that won't change the reality.

Aaliyyah   

Zack this whole argument started from 30 being the new 20 which you were against the whole time..NNC just went to the extent that for some ppl at this time even think 40 is the new 20. Marka shekada xagay iska qaban la'dahay hada did you agree with us that 30 is the new 20?? thats the only time you are on the same side as me which is the same side as NNC and koolkat and Ismalura..

ladies I think we did our job of convincing this dude that 30 is indeed the new 20..Well done. LOL

salaam

nuune   

Originally posted by Oz:

Middle age is when a narrow waist and a broad mind begin to change places.
:D

:D:D Waryaa Oz, caadi ma tihid wallaahi, fiiri, sxbkeen MMA ma aragtey maalmahan, if you are in and around Islii dee we will meet same places as usual yeah, will call MMA if he is already there.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Oz:

Middle age is when a narrow waist and a broad mind begin to change places.
:D

And what happens to men at middle age? At least a women in middle age is still as much of a woman as she was at 20 :D .

@ TheZack Aailyaa ila jirta aa? Maskiin ;)

The Zack   

^Maskiin? I have discovered your reading deficiencies on your first few posts on this forum. Aaliyah did and does agree with me that 40 aint the freaking new 20! And that is all I said.

LOOOOL@OZ.

Ismalura   

You know Aaliyah is on your side when she clearly says that she is not. Meesha iskaga bax inadeer war kuma heysidee. 40 waa lagu dhalaa all the time not to mention that this muran started off from getting married at 30.

LOL @ reading deficiencies...I am the best (est) reader that anyone knows :D

Ismalura   

Nasiib xumo ma waxaa ah a 30 year old who knows what she wants and marries nin u qalmo or a 20 year old divorcee. Of course that is not how it always works laakiin nasiibka cidna lagama xigo. I am not saying 30/40 is the best age for marriage but this is about the rest of your life and you need to be sure that it is right. If that takes me till I am 30 than so be it !

Which of my earlier posts baad ka argatay that I suffer from dyslexia? Mise rafasho unbaa halkaa kula tagatay?