Deeq A.

Somaliland captures Boocame

Johnny B   

What matters most in terms of misery?

1: It's closeness to "Garowe" aka Puntland's capital?

2: Puntlan's jurisdiction on the Town?

3: Somaliland's castigatory behaviour?

Johnny B   

Meter by Meter , Helmet by Helmet could of be equivoated upon by our fellow Puntlanders, neither are we in the somme , nor are the Puntlanders in the trenches , and my favorite president of Puntland is far more formidable than Keiser  whilhem intellecually atleast.

I'd to perfer something inline with, Well after Well,Barrack after Barrack in the Dervish lands, but never will you be able to berrage Garowe, for there ends the saga of the trajectory-Puntland whose phony constitution encapsulated an out of reach and somehow hostile-to-the-clan-brotherhood doctrine areas ,  but here begins the real-King kong Puntland-of the Royal-dynasty, whose military uses real Nails as Toothpicks.:D

A side note,

How has Puntland could of have failed the Dervish clan , so much, they jumped the secession ship?

Has Somaliland's stick-carrot- policy towards the Derish clan paid-off?

What am i missing here?

• Like 1

Oodweyne,

Now you turn into Arab war propaganda style. And you seem to do it well.

You seem well prepared to build an empire. Who is financing this empire building? That is my question, and the only question.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

Old_Observer,

As for who is financing it, well lets say, the sport of "chasing" the "ninnies of pirate-land" actually doesn't need an empire to do it. Nor does it need too much of a finance to accomplished it.

But solely it requires a bit of a "nerve", a calculating "daring", and a determined "deaf-ears" turned towards any silly talk about how Somaliland shouldn't secure her borders, which could be what is likely to be coming forth from a certain "concern corners" around the world (as it were).   

Oodweyne,

You possibly could not be attempting to tell me that you have soldiers going to possible war and death, for free? The Jebhat days where you are just fed bread and water and sometimes goat here and there are gone. Even that needed some money even taking weapons from government was not enough.

There definetely is big finance behind this marching to secure the borders as they were between British Empire and Italy.

I don't think its UAE although that is possible. They want to punish Djibouti for ignoring them and at one time telling them and Saudis to take a hike. They can not do it, openly but hopefully they do it by investing a lot and fast in Somaliland in peaceful way with a smile.