Johnny B

This is a clickbait

Johnny B   

When more than 50% of the topics in the Politics section are plain clickbaits ,

we're granteed the most shallow contents, wheras our Guru's (OodWeyne) drivel  comes on a wing and a prayer.

To make this topic  somehow consistent,

Anybody, Where is NGONGE? 

Johnny B   

And there you've proved your innocence.

google NGONGE + Somaliaonline ,

Him changing usrName is like Shakespeare changing name to Bush.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

Johnny B Boy. A man we must all bow down to as the undisputed "self-appointed-editor" of all of the "Scrap-Merchants-Collective-wisdom" that are uniquely to be found in Mogadishu.

Is Johnny a used-parts salesman in Mogadishu?

Johnny B   

Dahir,

Next time your Car breaks or sounds like a heading-home Lancester in Mogadishu, find me at "Maxfalka" where the city's best Scrap-Merchant. "New Bambelmi" is located

We offer the best price on parts to cars like old Bedford Lorries, Chrysler's Dodges and Fiats's 650 , but never a Japaneese, no single part for specefically Isuzu Lorries, for its history of bringing people like my Guru to Mogadishu.

Aaah My Guru, me and my low-ball arguments are about anything but  the "legality" of "Somaliland's" political project , but then how on earth can i converse with my Guru about the Lonon weather, when the answer is ALWAYS "Somaliland" is fine".?

As for the drivel, don't let it go over your head, but despite it's demagogy ,scare tactics and personal attacks, it is the only thing somehow consistent and worthy o one's few minutes of reading , compared to the flying clickbaits of the section in question. .

As for the manly man  NGONGE, no chane in hell that i'll be that lucky to see a Police or MI6  mugshot  of him, that day i'll Join the real IRA..

• Like 1

NGONGE   

Mr Johnny B called and here I come (albeit late).

I have missed this place and missed all of you. But social media seems to have rendered discussion forums obsolete, more so that the type of propaganda you complain about is more prevalent here than in social media (there it's a simple line, here an essay).

Still, since Holac's idea of summoning ghosts works, how about we call more back?

@N.O.R.F

@Juxa

@Serenity 

@Abtigiis

@xiinfaniin

@Jacaylbaro

@nuune

@STOIC

@Valantinah

(well that didn't work) :)

Salaam reer SOL.

Xaadir.

The owner of this place (the Lion Teaser), developed an slick way of notifying old nomads when their names are mentioned.

meeshaan muddo badan aan ka maqnaa. 

PS:

Oodweyne oo Tuka-raq qabsaday wax walbaa u bannaan.

Mooge   

lol. Niyoow NGONGE iyo Juxa iyo Xiin maxay donayaan tollow today. yaa dhintay. Waan idinka raysanay walalayaal. lol

the only thing is xiinfaniin used to karbaash Oodweyne like a baby but today jeegaan boy is running around unabated with freedom. Che karbaashed him few times and saalax is also mujahid but xiin's punch was painful and is needed to stop Oodweyne niyoow. 

niyoow it is time to end Oodweyne misery once and for all. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

nuune   

Maxaad qaruumaha hurdada uga soo kicineysaa yaa Ustaad

Yaa Xiinfaniin, Oodweyne 13 sano ka hor ayuu sheegay in Tukarraq lagu soo fool-leeyahey, riyadaasi waa tey dhawaan rumowdey, intaasi ciidanka Qaranka re SL dhaxduu soo tukubayey

Tallaabo   
On 06/02/2018 at 2:26 AM, Holac said:

I usually get an email from SOL whenever someone mentions my name. Let us call him the proper way.

@NGONGEcan you answer @Johnny B ??  You ninny. :):) :) 

Lol Holac is a ghost whisperer :D 

Welcome back everyone 

Holac   
3 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Lol Holac is a ghost whisperer :D 

Welcome back everyone 

Tallaabo, Johnny B, made an appeal knowing a good Samaritan would come to the rescue and help him out. It turns out, Ngonge long became a facebook dad, monitoring his teenage kids' social media. :) But Johnny, instead of acknowledging his old friend who took great risk leaving the kids unattended on social media, ghosted him 100%.