Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

How does the ratings work and who rates me?

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL I doubt it was a women anyway, have you seen his views on women, he thinks they are talking walking domestic doll like creatures on this earth to please and clean after men.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^LOOOL I doubt it was a women anyway, have you seen his views on women, he thinks they are talking walking domestic doll like creatures on this earth to please and clean after men.

? Easy on the character assassination there ibtisam, when did I say such a thing?

lol@aaliyah, yup i'm simple guy and very easy to please :D

Ibtisam   

^^I am more than c00l, just sitting here breaking my fast.

Protocol; Lol Oh my god, maal if you don't mention Somaliland waad diimanasa?? :confused: I could not care less what you thin of SL.

I am more bothered by your sexist views and comments :rolleyes:

^ Let me guess anyone who doesn't agree with you is conveniently sexist? How am I sexist? And here I thought my views were liberal, go figure. Can you give concrete examples, if not I suggest you shut it up missy and stop playing a victim.

Ibtisam   

^^My dear it seems like you have angry management problems. I don't have the patience to go search for your views haad. The concret examples are well documented on this forum and elsewhere. :cool:

AAliyah you have till sunday I'A.