Sign in to follow this  
RaMpAgE

unbelieveable...!!! datz all i can say

Miriam1   

Salam

Pls i dont believe to be true at all. Its impossible for a few reasons we all know well

We are a proud people..fierce that even after 14yrs we are a divided because of our pride and stubborness.

We are the only country in the world that is primarly Muslim and even of the same sect of Islam

If you tell me that there was a somali gay community in a foriegn country yes i would believe you. But in the middle of somalia itself

give me a bloody break

This guy is just trying to gain accpetance from us for his sick behaviour trying to tell us that tis okay and is even accpeted by the somalis back home.

May he burn in hell .... that ******* . I cant stand ppl like that who force you to accpet crap like this, do what ever the hell you want do its your bloody life..but dont even try to make us go with you. He must be so insecure,creating a lengthy story like this to gain our accpetance.

Peace

OG Moti   

YAKH YAKH AND A MILLION YAKH UFFFF UFFFF AND UFFFF, aLLAH gubo wey naceebeeyeen, a doctor a nurse man also educated and guys uuuffffff

and this article is not saying 100% right stuff, a village of guys in somalia dressed as women I say try something else no way they would not last that long, i know there are some somali guys Allaha gubee but a whole village and mothers too no way.. war ileen baqti waan uun la arkaa, kuwaa alaha nadhaafiyo ala somali maxaa leysku qabsandoonaa, ogaada kuwaa dilkooda waa xaq haduu ilaaheyba rogay qowm luudh kuwan haduu ilaahey yiraahdo anagaa rogi doona uuuuufffffff

waad iga xanaajisay ninka soo qor waxaa. ufffff

I am left really sickned and feel a sense of dispare after reading such a flithy disgusting and frightening article. Why Frightening? well where are in a very bad situtuion as somalis right now. Those stories in that Distugustong article can go on indefinately unchallanged and those sick *******s that are Qanis and those gay movements can claim all sorts of things without somalis being able to counter them.

And even more serious is the prospect of ppl like that Qanis Doctor, Subxanllah, going back to somalia and posining our desparte ppl with their flith.

They call as savages for rejecting there disgusting practise.One of them speaks about rejecting our arabic tradition (Islam) and going back to being animals.

May God help our ppl back home from Savages and animals like these ppl, becaue those in power in somalia certainly cannot and worse yet maye actually wlcm these qanis back into somalia in return for some kind of incentive.

May Allah help as indeed.

RaMpAgE   

i suggest if this story is true...this person...wateva it is ..should be caught ...tortured n killed to send out a message to all those other discgusting people...