Sign in to follow this  
RaMpAgE

unbelieveable...!!! datz all i can say

NoVa   

Bisinka...is this article suppost to be some kind of a sick joke??? cuz i ain't never knew there was gays in somalia..where there? and transsexuals??

QuruXley   

guyz 4real? neva heard of somali gayz and lesbien chicks? damn i wished i haden't. well i know couple chicks who r PROUD that their brothaz R gay. instead of keeping it on da down low.

and my boo was telling about this dude who was getting female hormoons to became a woman in da end. and all of his sugeryz (to become a woman) were schatched out allready.and believe it or not he is a somali

so no need to look in this article coz i have seen it allready.

don't look all suprised coz waa aQiroh sabaan everythang that don't even happen in ya wildest dreams or nightmares is happing now

ilahey ba weeyn and istaQfrullah is all i can come up with

Baaniyal   

Completely shocked by this outrageous article. How do we know if this is not a figmantation of the writer's homosexual desires for a gay somalia?

If the case exists for such astonishing behaviour to have occured in somalia, that would only mean that their numbers have quadrupled or somethin in this land of the gay(America). Well i challenge you transexual,homosexual..etc clowns to go up to the closest coffee shop in your area, and confess your homosexuality to the somali folk present there(since y'all are so proud now). Come back and tell us how the reception went. I guess it's check if the girl you dating , is really a female from here on!

prepostorous and grotesque!

yo 4real that's just cheap joke and i wasn't impressed at all especially when the place they making fun of is my birth place XAMAR JA-JAB is where i was born and raised and i never heard of gay person wether she/he living there let alone a community so the editor who calls himself AF DHERE i suggest you lay low with AF DHEERIDAADA DOQONYAHOW and don't corrupt the community with this stupid sick jokes.

yo BAANIYAAL right on my brother i totally agree with you maybe he's the gay 1 or has a gay fantasy my fellow nomads let's drop this subject coz WALLAAHI it ain't worth it and the editor is sick just like the man he described in his fantasy. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dilenger   

yo who ever did that is scaring us man

stop the stopid jokes aight not funy shitt

if i see somali gay i will take his brain off

so if you gay be aware :mad: :mad:

dilenger   

yo who ever did that is scaring us man

stop the stopid jokes aight not funy shitt

if i see somali gay i will take his brain off

so if you gay be aware :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ACUDU'BILLAAAH

MAN I'M PRETENDING I DIDN'T JUST READ THAT

somali gay villages naah neveer i don't think so

brothels escuse me ? in somali who would let that exist c'mon now were somalis we talk don't we all somalia would know of such hedious pieces of **** living in the land in a matter of minutes without television and would be slaugtered like the faggots they are the editor need to check his sources cuzz somalia if it had faggots they prolly never came outside a slight hint of a fag would end him up in some type of "killing" from either his family or the neighboring peeps.

and the minneapolis guy the article refers to

..,....watch yo back,,,kid :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm disgusted insulted by this article the website the article is listed in is a gay website look at the advertisements yoh..mann peace i'm feeling sick already.!!!!! redface.gifredface.gif:(:( !!

Salaama

Bisiinka that was a shocker :eek: .........I just pray to God those "ppl" don't ever cross my path...... :mad: Godforbid....uffffff to think we the Malis were different....but all these confused he/shes create is western ideaology for our young to see and contemplete.

GODBLESS

OH my god RAMPAGE that is so disturping, that makes me sick...I think I am gonna vomite after this posting...

RAMPAGE, where did u get this **** from man, coz that is yuk. A man turning into a woman what a faggat...that is all I have to say!

Its true ..i even heard that they had a gay pride party somewhere in somalia(i dont want to mention the exact place coz it would bring some conflicts)Laakin this used to happen..niman dirac soo xerto.. :eek: