Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Just For Fun

OG_Girl   

Salam

Just try this Game and discover How smart you are .... If u get it don't spoil it for the rest .

How Smart you are?

Be honest and tell us after how many mistakes u got it right or understand the game.

Good luck

Salam

OG Moti   

Thanx OG ..through this game i discovered i am very intelligent person .. the game was surprised with me.. not even one mistake... i think it is about time i utalize my intelligence ... peace

Blessed   

I give up. Clearly, I am far too smart for all this guess work... :cool:

Originally posted by 508:

not even one mistake... i think it is about time i utalize my intelligence ... peace

*Ahem, not quiet so, dear!

I was introduced to "Petals Around the Rose" by Dr. Richard Duke at the University of Michigan . Dr. Duke used to begin each of his gaming/simulation courses with this exercise. While some students would solve the problem right away, others would struggle all semester. It had taken Dr. Duke well over a year himself, and he would always explain that the smarter you were, the longer it took to figure it out. :D

NGONGE   

I don’t understand this game. I got the correct answer straight away but that was pure guesswork. icon_razz.gif

Curly   

That was dumb! Or maybe I'm just dumb, seriously...what was the point of the whole game?! The answer is always the same for all three tries and this means there is no purpose for having dice at all. :confused: :confused: :confused:

And for me to believe this concept that because I didn't and still don't understand the game, I am somehow smart!

NOW That is dumber!

:D

Jumatatu   

Ngonge

I got the correct answer straight away but that was pure guesswork

It was the same here sxb but in the next two or three go's you will see guessing wont work.....and when u find out what exactly you are looking for, you will look like dumb to have missed it in the first place and that is where the fun is..

however it does not measure your inteligence at all

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by Amaani

I give up. Clearly, I am far too smart for all this guess work...

LOL girl it is all about how soon u give up ,not smart things involved at all. once u figure out u will laugh at ur self.

Hint: don't think too much , nothing so difficult ;)NGONGE is easy believe me.

Curly_Sue I am so sure u r busy looking for the " rose", no rose there just pay attention when u start the game ....oops i am killing the fun icon_razz.gif

PS:I got it first time ...ehem ehem ...Moti isn't heritage thing ..loooooool

Salam

Senora   

I'm with Amaani....

Og_Girl...you mind giving me more hints?..Even my guesses aren't working :mad:

OG_Girl   

Mrembo sure ...here the way I explained to my sister: *First: look what is there before you click "ROLL" if this not works with u try second.

*Second : guess any number then look the correct answer then look what is there! count it .. lol

more than that I will kill the fun dee ;)

Mrembo once u find don't tell smile.gif

I swear to God my 12 years old brother got it first time and the one who is 17 gave up after 5 minutes saying is just "silly" game.

Salam