Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo7

Moving out From Minnesota!

Xalimo7   

Another very very sad story. Once again another hard working Somali Cab driver has been killed in the city of Minn,today by an African American Person, how many more somalis have to die before these *******s get a grip in their own life, i hate this city. This man i don't even know but he is a cap driver, killed in cold blooded. This damn city need a face lift , for real. May god bless this person, and his family, and if he have a children god bless them too.

see you, am aroud dude

Xalimo7   

Yes i did found out that he is married have a boy and girl, and his wife is pregnant again. god bless him

see you, am around dude

Allah U Naxaristo. As a matter of fact I knew this man. He's married to my aunt. I found this out 8 oclock this morning. She said that he woke up 4 in the morning, prayed and said goodbye to his wife. And hours later was told he was killed. And what was weird was that the cab was bullet proof. This all happened because of minnesota's ****** new rule about legal gun control and bar's open an hour later. Sometimes I thing this goverment is retarded or something. Don't they know that this increases violence. May Allah promise him paradise and may Allah give his wife and kids strength to live on. Amin!

Allaha unaxariisto

intii dhimataya allaha unaxariisto

qatumada allaha nawafaajiyo

wadankeena dowlad daacad ah allaha nooga dhaliyo

waxii xun allaha soo hanuuniyo aniga xataa wa kujiraa allaha isoo hanuuniyo Aaamiin

Xalimo wat an article ya got there

i believe Somali ppl should get guns and if one person gets hurt or shot by any other race they should send ten of that particular race to the morgue, simple as that.

they say EYE FOR AN EYE and i 100% agree with whoever said it.

Sister even here in South Africa we have same blood thirsty criminals but all the Somali peeps in here are armed if not more and yeah every now and then we have the odd death among the somali community but after we send three or four of them to their graves.

so in my opinion Somali ppl will always be killed and raped as long as they don't stand up as one and organise themselves.

by the way my deepest condoloences to that brother may allah have mercy on his soul.

La-y-La   

Yaa Rab Allahu hau naxariisto!!

When I saw him on the news I just cried even though i dont know him, but the fact that he went out to work last night and the image of his family being told about his death entered ma mind.

I so hate this place walaahi, Allah Janada ha ka waraabiyo.

St.paulChick, they said he was found at 3 in the morning.

peace.

Jaabir   

Xalimo Walaal I do feel sorry for the Somali cap driver who was killed today, and I pray to allah to light his grave and have mercy upon him. But sister Xalimo you have to understand that behind the pleasing facade of each big city is a high rate of crimes such as this.. the victims could be white, black, somali, asian and pretty much anybody who hangs around the bad neighborhoods at a late hour. We should not take this incident as a targeted incident against the Somali community in Mpls. To me it looks like a robbery ended with murder.

Anyways,,, alaaah ha hu naxriistu ninkaan somaalieeed oo sabir ayo imaan cidiisa ka

king_450   

It is a heartbreaking news, to hear any body being murdered let alone , that person is another Somali Individual. What is going on that rubbish state (MN), are you all happy out there, not long ago i have mentioned that ,the stories i have been hearing from MN, is an awfull ones. If you are a decendent of Somali Origin , you are a victim of choice being Robbed, Killed and Insulted, how on earth ppl live out there.

my condolences goes to the family of this innocent victim. May Allah Take care him, and every one who lives in that state,be carefull.

king_450   

Please let's know if there is any web site for donation, is being set up. If one needs to contribute, thanks. So sad.

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

Innaa lillaahi Wa'innaa Ileyhi raajicuun"

Allaah ha u naxariisto Marxuumka, Aamiin

sis you have to keep your mind everybody w'll wait his/her time, and the place he/she w'll to die, .. kullu nafsin daa'iqatul mowt, Allaah ha u naxariisto mar kale Aamiin..

I heard this tragedy from his freinds in this morning .. they where realy shocked. Subhana Allaah may allah protect him, and his family Aamiin..

Changed   

MAY ALLAH BLESS HIS SOUL.AMEEN I JUST SAW HIS DEATH ON CHANEL FOUR AND THEY HAD HIS PICTURE THERE ,HE WAS REALLY YOUNG I BET HE WAS IN HIS MID 20'S AND HE LEFT BEHIND A WIFE 2 YEAR OLD KID AND REMIND U HIS WIFE WAS FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT :( ..HE PICKED THE SUSPECT FROM DOWNTOWN AND DROPPED HIM OFF AT PEN AVE WHERE HE WAS SHOT THEY SAID IF IT WAS ROBBERY THEY DID NOT ROP MORE 20 DOLLAR CUZ TAXI DRIVERS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO CARRY MORE THAN $20 BUCKS redface.gif ..

ALLAH JANATUL FARDUWSO HA GEYO