Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Puff Puff

I've seen last year a few men smoking during Ramadan, sad huh!

Back to me, Smoking been their done that!

I've got more knowledge for pills though!

*Ecstasy

*XTC

*LSD

You can smoke herion too-Pixie

But why don't we talk about Qaad since we're in the drug store already..??

Your call Simple Woman.. :D

i'm out... icon_razz.gif

Ariadne   

*Ahem* ^^heroine is usaully a liquid (unless its painkillers then its pills) to get the heroine into your body you inject it directly into your veins so it goes directly into your blood stream. How can you smoke a liquid?

Changed   

i thought herione was sniffed ......i knew it was injected and sh!t but i thought it was sniffed too :confused:

kisha   

Mizz-UNIQUE don't be confeused cause your right...you can sniff & even smoke herion cause it come in powder aswell, but mostly people use it in liquid that way it goes directly into your veins!!

proud you was right too doll!

Anyways i'm out,

guess it's time for ma smoke aye!

Holla! :D:D:D

I havent tried somking and i dont think i will any time soon, but it does seem that more n more of the somali gents n worryingly ladets i bump into in my backwards town are smoking and not just cigg's but Weed.

I get brotehrs comin up to me lookin of key as hell n smelling funky as last weeks football shocks askin 'ey yo do u blaze' :confused: .

Shujui, do they show those anti-smoking ad campaings in where you live? Because here in Amerika they say over 2,000 people die from smoking. I dont know if that holds any truth to it, because i know a friend for very long time (45yrs) who smokes, and still does. I dont personally smoke, i tried to do it once but it hasn't worked out.

raula   

Shujui ..man..neva mind you are a gent....see, this is the Sh*t with crackheadz...coz I live around them neighborhoods...and they be like...ay sexy ;) ...wanna joint, c'mon out here..let big daddy make u feeel gooood :D ?...and I be all smiling like..."aw! that's so sweet, atleast he thought I was sexy" (silently talking to myself, grinning)... :D

N.O.R.F   

lol@shujul and raula

shuji,bres smellin funky like last weeks football socks....loooool joka!

maan i have next door neighbour, in and out of prison type nigga,i walk out the house, he be sat in his garden, readin the sun and blazin sum smelly ish and hes like, ey yo ......... wot u sayin,u wanna blaze this? I say nah bruv of course