Sign in to follow this  
-Lily-

Relocating

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

LoL MarX moving anywhere outside of the UK? It's surprise. Don't worry, it would feel just like home with free health care, and other social programs Obama is implementing.

Yes! ninyaaban. its true adeero. I am looking to move from this country. I think its time to embrace change in ones life. Oh there is the small issue of free health care in the US too, well at least in the future. loooooool. God Bless america and obama.

I wouldn't move to the US just now with unemployment at 10% and the other hosts of promblems it's having with rednecks in the south talking about becoming their own country again because of Obama. But since you said you had two degrees, you are in better position than most I guess.

you know its time northskyioow that you saw me as more than a few pathetic youtube clips. like i have said i am done with that, it was a silly mistake and i wish i had never made them despite all the attention and dates they got me.

sida kaale, indho bluoow. Canada is not original saxbioow. i just find that it mimics either the US or UK.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Marx don't move to the US saxib. You will only upload more youtube vids about Somalis there.

Ha-ha. Actually,I do not think he will have the time to post. Many single hot gals in these UNITED states.

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by -Lily-:

Since we are nomads by nature it’s no surprise that relocation is becoming more popular. In recent years, and more specifically at the present moment, more siblings, friends and even work colleagues have either been talking about relocating or have already relocated. The most popular places seem to be Dubai, Canada and Australia.

What drives people to relocate? Is it the climate (some people, including myself, take this very seriously)? Is it the culture? The sense of adventure or new beginnings? Better prospects? Is the grass really greener on the other side? What do you consider ‘quality of life’ to mean? Would you consider relocating?

I love relocating,the challenges,the unknowns,the unexpected and the prospects of the endless opportunities are immense. I would say,for me,what moved me was perhaps to "discover" the unknowns to see what i could possibly achieve.

I have moved 1/2 dozen times in the past 10years...i have a feeling i will still be on the move,perhaps though this time(God willing),it will be the final move; to the place i was born: Africa. Time to serve and pay back "My people"(Whatever the ^&^& that means).

My N/American tour is coming to an end,i can feel it.
I must have been on crack when i said this. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

you know its time northskyioow that you saw me as more than a few pathetic youtube clips. like i have said i am done with that, it was a silly mistake and i wish i had never made them despite all the attention and dates they got me.

sida kaale, indho bluoow. Canada is not original saxbioow. i just find that it mimics either the US or UK.

You still have your youtube page as your home page :D

Anyway, I was being diplomatic. What I wanted to say was that the USA is a tough place and I don't think you're built for it icon_razz.gif

FB, miskiinka yaan la la boodin