Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaOnline-President

Pakistan and India test fire a Missile.

Akash   

Viva Pakistan.. they will continue this race till they'll achieve their goals. India wont hurt Pakistan and Kashmir will be Leberated one day..

Gediid   

Akash

No disrespect but if all the Indians stand at Wagah border one day alone and decide to take a leak all at once,Pakistan will have a flood on their hands

:D:D

Seriously tho Pakistan I think is the only muslim nation that contionously devies American hegemony and I admire them for that.

ZOLA   

I WONDER WHEN PAK AND INDIA WILL HAVE PIECE.....I REMEMBER SOMETIME IN 98 ...WHEN THEY WERE TESTING THEIR MIS....NOW THAT WAS CRAZY .....WE THOUGHT WORLD WAR 3 WAS GONNA START smile.gif .

AKASH HOW IS LAHORE?..NOW FOR THOSE OF U ..WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT LAHORE IS LIKE ..IT'S L.A OF PAK smile.gif .

GED...R U FORGETTING THAT THEY BOTH HAVE NUCLEAR POWERS.

RaMpAgE   

those too countries are at a breaking point...iam sure not in the so distant future a war will eruput..hopeful it doesn't.

Akash   

Geedid..

things are not the same as you knew it bro ;) ... if they stand all indians on Wagah border.. they meet a lot of jihadiz..i agree with you they will not use the Nuke at this moment..but there is a great feeling about this issue becouse as we know the core issue is Kashmir.

Malaika.. Lahore is Fine..but nowadayz i`m in Isloo for renewing the card. lol..did you remember the Nawaz..i think u tested a lot,,lol

Akash....Do they still pay da NAWAZ....lol

These two countries can't afford to continue stockpiling arms....Only through negotiations can peace be achieved and the kashmir problem be solved. I get da feeling that neither pakistan or nor india wants the kashmir problem to come to an end. As for the security of pakistan , i don't think pakistan could survive long conventional wars if india decides to invade and storm the eastern cities of lahore , hyderabad, etc. I guess that Musharaf reserved the right to strike first with da nukes. Lets not forget even Islamabad and Pindi ain't dat dar away from the border.

later

Akash   

Che-Guevara

they cant afford continue stockpiling arms becouse in some part of this world people cant get a clean water while the Vajayipayee and Musharaf are Spending a lot of money for arms.

hey i think you know the value of the Nawaz in here.. lol, they will not pay the next month.. the reason is unknow.

ZOLA   

lol@NAWAZ....akash...boy u had me lol.....yeah..i sure do remember the NAWAZ ..u r not going to believe this but i only tasted the NAWAZ for only 2 months before i left pak ....but was on the waiting list for almost 6 yrs.. smile.gif ..can u believe that ....

for those of u ..who dont know thew NAWAZ....it's a monthly allowance given to the somalis in PAK.. smile.gif ....sorry AKASH BAYI.....SOFINE and the others would like to know what we r talking about...

AKASH did the value go up or down ? smile.gif .

A.A

Akash   

Malaika,

I like to take the Nawaz every month but i hate the long quee of the Grindlys bank.. well the value is good everything is normal. ;)