Sign in to follow this  
sofine

QUESTIONS TO ALL NOMAND????

sofine   

TO NOMANDS:

DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE IN HERE TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING IN THIS WORLD GREATER THAN EDUCATION,FAMILY,LOVE ETC...I'M TAKING ABOUT YOU BEING HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD IN A TOTAL WAY AROUD...LIKE ALLAH(S.W.A) HAS A GREAT PLANS STORE FOR YOU....I KNOW WE ARE HERE FOR PURPOSE...TO DO GOOD...BUT FOR SOME OF US WE ARE TO DO GREATER THINGS LIKE BE A CHANGE THE WORLD...I KNOW YOU'LL ALL THINK I'M CRAZY BUT I BELIEVE I'M HERE FOR SOMETHING GREATER THAN BEING A EDUCATED ISLAM YOUNG GIRL...I'M HERE TO CHANGE SOMETHING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS? THE SHEIK OF OUR MOSQUE INTREPRET ONE OF MY DREAMS AND HE SAID YOU ARE GOING TO BE SOMETHING GREAT IN THE FUTURE...I'M JUST A GIRL...WHO IS JUST WONDERING IF SOME OF YA'LL BELIVE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? SO PLEASE RESPONSE FROM YOU'RE HEART AND DON'T JUDGE ME FROM WHAT I WROTE I'M JUST ASKING!!!

OG Moti   

I am sorry to say this but dear you are confusing yourself, your purpose is clear, to obey Allah and live and let other live, and i am sure the sheikh when he said you are going to be great and do great things,meant you are going to have a lot of kids and be a good house wife.. so now you know what is waiting for you, prepare and do well, best luck and my heart is with you

Allah Kariim

PEace

i am sure the sheikh when he said you are going to be great and do great things,meant you are going to have a lot of kids and be a good house wife.

:D:D:DCute & Predictable. Wlcm Back OG Moti. icon_razz.gif

Change/improve yourself before you change the world. Worry about the scorpian on you lap rather than the flies around someone else's face. The main purpose of our live is to worship Allah, everything else is secondary. That is waht I tell myself---anyway everything you do is important and effects someone in some way. So you might be able to change the world--one person at a time.

Qac Qaac   

mash'allah sister.. good we love to have more ppl who thinks this way.. if each one of us would of thought like u.. i think we would have being leaders of the world.. instead of followers.. anyways sister u could be something great, just listen to yourself,look the things u good at, put all your trust in allah, keep your deen and move forward.. is time our ppl think Golobally and act locally, become visionary, have a pride future for our country and our neighbor countries...

but sis dreams have to be changed into actions, or else they will always be dreams.. we don't need dreamers we need ppl who do things, also we don't need talkers.. we need action doers who fear allah.. to fullest

Emerald   

^^^

QacQaac i second that, dreams will only ever be dreams and nothing more, however willful they may appear be.

Sofine talk is cheap and often misused; those with a will to accomplish something need to get up and act on their ambitions advisably today and not next year. Think of it this way; the world will never come to a halt and wait for you to catch that ambition train.

I like to think we're here for two purposes, One to worship Allah (SWT), lead our lives according to the sunnah. & secondly to make the most of our lives, to lead a meaningful livelihood (not that living life as a muslim is not meaningful enough), if to accomplish something great which ever way you may envision this, is what you believe will lead you to a more meaningful life... then so be it, all power to you girl. As for me, at this point in my life i'm not sure where destiny will lead me.....hopefully towards my own type of greatness and i'm happy with that.

It's easilly arguable that everyone may be destined for greatness......how do you meassure greatness?, and is there a common interpretation of the word?. Like OG_Moti put it, one female may be content with becoming a housewife & maintaining a good home and this may appear to be a form of greatness to one person... whereas to another it may not smile.gif

shyhem   

Sofine

...I'M HERE TO CHANGE SOMETHING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS?

First and foremost please stop using capital letters unnecessarily.It makes you sound like you're screaming for attention.

Secondly,i don't know where u live, but u kinda sound like Dubya talking about "the lord told me i'm here on a higher purpose like regime change"and that is scaring the hell out of me.

Anyway, wish you the best and with that i say be all you can be.

Emerald   

Shyhem, stop being so mean...the girl can use capital locks if she wants to, she probably forgot she had Caps_Lock on, i demand you inform me of what you've done with the sweeter/nicer side of shyhem ...if he is infact still with us tell him hello 4rm me.

....another thing; why on earth did you loose the mad haired guy? he was making such an impression on me, sadly am now considering throwing a wake for the late avatar, i was so fond of it (sniffs) :(

inside news - Besbaaso's lisa-simpson is now top contender for the number 1spot

Jamilah   

sofine,

What you are saying I can completely relate to. I do feel that I can accomplish something that may potentially change status quo. Although I am no Napoleon I think my level of determination and intellect (not intending to sound so immodest) can achieve things beyond my already wild imagination.

I am the kind of person who will strive to make my dreams a reality. My teacher in primary/elementary must have also felt something too as she informed my mother at the age of six that she believes I am capable of achieving anything.

Here I am today and INSHALLAH my dreams will come true , I am sixteen years old and doing my final year of school two years younger than most of my fellow students.

Words cannot express how much I really could relate to what you were saying....but I tried.

shyhem   

Emerald

Shyhem, stop being so mean...the girl can use capital locks if she wants to, she probably forgot she had Caps_Lock on, i demand you inform me of what you've done with the sweeter/nicer side of shyhem ...if he is infact still with us tell him hello 4rm me.

I promise i won't be mean again.The sweeter/nicer shyhem is gone for vacation.Apparently, he has been overworked and the doctor has prescribed a little bit of R and R.........I will definately pass you'r regards to Shyhem.

....another thing; why on earth did you loose the mad haired guy? he was making such an impression on me, sadly am now considering throwing a wake for the late avatar, i was so fond of it (sniffs)

The natty dread dude is undergoing some plastic surgery.I told him not to do it, but he went ahead with the surgery.Sadly i heard he is doing it for ya.He says he wants to impress you more. :D;)

Emerald   

Originally posted by SomericaN:

Sadly i heard he is doing it for ya.

Sadly? ...(sniffs) the cheek of you. redface.gif , laakin haa u bixiin i'm thrilled that he wants to make an even better impression :D I shall await his safe return smile.gif ...as for you> inyow, the natty dread dude and I don't need a middle man.

...Something tells me i've hogged our dear Sofine's topic for too long, Sofine all heads back on topic smile.gif

BOB   

by being here on his earth is already an achievement by itself as you've beaten million other sperms so you could BE and whatever comes after that take it as a bonus.

I tried to define fate,destiny and luck and in the end I chose to let things be because there are certain things that you just have to let it be as there is nothing you can do to change whatsoever.

I used to believe and deep down inside I still do that I could change my destiny but today more than yesterday I know that I was meant to be exactly where I am at right now and that's all thanks to the almighty Allah s.w.

just have faith in Allah s.w and everything will be Ok..that is my point.

Peace, Love & Unity.