Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

I Will Give You HIV

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by Alfa:

Somali ahaan waxay u dhigantaa;

Haye macaanteydiyeey, qasabka ka macaan badaneey, dhayda lo'aad midabkeeda u ekaay, luubaan la shiday ka carfoon badaneey, nirigtii in Maahis kor wanagleey, abatiitka xagiisa wax walba dam ka siisay, goortii la arkaba ilko fargeetoleey xabiibi nafteyda nafteedaay, Allalaah, waan ku salaamay Barni Buuraneey.

:D:D:D

lol @ Barni Buuraney!!!

Originally posted by Nephthys:

How to say I Luv U in Nigeria..

Your mobile phone beeps, you have received a text message.

It begins: "I swear, I will make sure I give you HIV..."

But it's not an abusive threat, it's a "romantic" text message copied from a book on sale all over Nigeria that professes to give young people the words they need to court the woman or man of their dreams.

"H is for Happiness and joy forever with an I: Incomparable love that will never V: Vanish until death do us part.

The following are unsolicited text messages received by one woman:

• Call me, I love you

When you see d sun shine, dats me smiling at u. When d bird chirps dats me singing softly to your ear. If d clouds should release a few drops those r my tears bcos I'm missing you &when u feel d wind blow, dats my sweet breath whispering I love you. please reply

• Hello my sweet luvn sugar coated choco mallow milky shaky honey dipped chiz meltin orange juicy mozzarella pepperoni spicy icy friend, how r U?

• Good morning. I just woke up from a dream that I am in an aircraft and someone like you is in the cock pit. A U a pilot pls?

• How I wish I cud hold u so close 2myself.. caress your feminin body during ds drizzlin. Bet u r goin to luv it hun!! Hop ur enjoyin ur sleep. I KIA!

• Pls I say open the door to you heart for me to come in, I promise from dat day dat we meet till d end I will always make you smile. I really love you.reply...cheers

[
:D
]

Walahi, that is funny.If someone says that in the UK... its a different story.