Sign in to follow this  
lol

Some advice!

lol   

Sophist STAY OUT!

Now the rest, I was introduced to this guy a while ago, and we were friends at the beginning but then lately it got to be more than that. Now when I thought the boat was rocking, the brotha says that we should call the quits because he has unfinished business somewhere else. He is the kind of person who chickens out when things begin to get sticky, and needs someone to push. My question to you is should I push him to consider this relationship ( mind you, he is really a great guy and not many like him come around often) or should I let it go like I did. I said my goodbyes, and I am kind of sad about it but then I feel like I didn't say all that I wanted to...what do you guys think?

Okay, dear listen to auntie Xu here. LET HIM GO!

You can't force a guy to commit, and even if he does after you push, he will always wonder if it was the right thing to do. And he'll be more likely to leave you when things are more seriously.

And honestly, what do you want with a guy who needs to be 'pushed' in order for him to stay with you?

I'm sure he's a great guy, but you can do much better than him. Don't wait around, until he decides that it's the 'right time' and comes running back to you. Let him know you're not spending your life waiting for him to make his mind up. Go out, have fun, take care of your life, eventually he might grow up and if you still love him, I hope things work out. If not, find yourself a better man, one who wants commit to you as much you want to him.

Good luck figuring it all out.

try me iam good when it comes to love things one thing is abayo you dont have to force a guy if he aint felling you dont take it in a bad way and one thing is when he told you i have to go and takecare some other bizzness then that mean he dont need you anymore he got enough of you so why still think of him while he already told you that so sister go out 2night have fun with ya friends and maybe who know u might find another one coz u can sit and think ya future is gon show up so do some about that.

lol   

HOld up sisters... Now u twisted the whole thing... I held my pride and said bye.. trust me.. but then he smsed me and said.. I crushed a beautiful dream.. and that he hates me for doing that... the thing is I told him that I liked him and that I wanted something more than a fling.. that is when he backed off.. but then he said that i made him feel alive and that he wasn't a being who was merely existing for the sake of existence... see now won't that confuse u... now that is what got me all confused... and believe me... I roll like no tomorrow... to me.. I live with one motto... " Keep one foot in the other out"... And I AM NOT IN LOVE with the guy... just like him.. as in crush!

Qac Qaac   

Try me, ani waxaan ku dhihi lahaa let him go. coz u know, u won't push him all the time in your relationship. if a man can't take the heat from a woman. then what kind of man is he. so really u r a great person and i think u should be settling with a man just like u.

anyways what is wrong with me, i am giving an advice which i don't even know, if u r planning to marry this guy. then again is u try me. so iska tijaabe yarka.

try_me!lolol~~ ;) first of all this tko! u down for the count!lolol..~ good heavens!

sista! i am teasing u a lil, coz u know why!!lol..

and most of the ppl giving u advice r feeding u with empty spoon!! 0 experience!!

anyway, let him go

if he comes back, hes the trueone

if he dont, he aint then!

i went thru it! i came back!!

OG_Girl   

Oooh try me , finally u fell down ...lol

Girl, I have to agree with rudy, If he back he is urs if not did not meant to be .

Salam

x_quizit   

Try Me, even though u insist its just a crush, and u might not even know it yet, but from the tone and the way u wrote ur message, its borderline infatuation and dare i say amateur love? redface.gif

Hey, dont wanna put ideas into ur head, but as an objective outsider, thats what it looks like...in any case, u said he had unfinished biz? meaning an ex? maybe he needs time to sort out his feelings and choose btwn u two, but then again, why would u give him all the power to choose? Plus, u cannot "push" someone into caring about u in that way or even realizing what u have.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...so maybe after a while apart, he'll realize what he lost, or u'll realize that he wasn't the right one...give him the space he needs, b/c the more u try convincin ppl of something, the more they rebel...good luck

Som@li   

my afvice is u should be aware that most guys don't like girls running after them, so if u like him, don't rush,and be patient,LAY LOW.

walaashiis try-me advice from da wise ... u xiir ninka soo wuxu crush (caashaq digaag) uun ma'aha waxaa ku tiraahdaa shinbiraha la ciyaar....haduuba crush ka cararayo wax kheer qabo ma soo wadin .......asxantu

Blessed   

Hibo,

You right it's a little confusing and seems to me that the brother is somewhat undecided about the situation. It's probably a case of meeting the right person but at the wrong time. Sida uu inanku u dhaqmayo waxaan ka arkaa inuu kaa helay laaakin aanu diyaar u ahayn sheeko intaa ka dheer.

Waxa laga yaabaa inuu weli mid kale rajo ka qabo and hence the 'unfinished bussiness'. So with that in mind, I think that you both made the right decision in letting this go at this stage. As hard as it it is, it isn't wise to start a relationship when there seems to doubts from either party.

I'd advice you not to push the brother, but since you like him so much to stick around till he sorts his head out. Maybe, you can suggest that he eases up on the sweet-talk because it's confusing you- might as well be honest, ay?

For some strange reason Somali brothers like it when your not so available. But one thing is true (and I hope brothers back me up on this) when they do find the one - they will not leave a stone unturned till they get with her. So, do you really want to be with some1 that isn't sure about having a long term relationship with you?

I hope my advice helps and that it' works out for you darling and remember: If it's meant to be, It will happen smile.gif

Abwaan   

Hey Try_Me...raadkaa aan ku joogey, intaa iiga soo dhuumatey haye?@lol...

Saaxiib ninka warka caddee dheh, labac-labac maloo baahna iyo unfinished business haddii kale arrinta halla kala lugeeyo waxay ku dhaanto maleh!

i have to agree with some of the girls here..i have to say just wait, and let him think it throw and if he feels bad and come back and that's a start, but if he didn't, so it's time for u to move on with ur life... and inshallah you will find the betta guy who will be happy to have a girl like u...anywayz, i wish u the best girl may allah help u throw this Dilemma. ;)

Khayr   

Salaamz,

I have to say this (Like it or Not!)

but some of you nomads are showing your

TRUE COLOURS.

B/C HIBO/TRY ME, is your friend or u might like her, you won't tell her straight.

RELATIONSHIP outside of MARRIAGE

is HARAAAAAM!!!!

Plain and simple, you can't be 'Dipping' here and there with someone and then a yr later say that u are about to get married to them or worse, say b/c your engaged to them/want to marry them etc. that you go out and see them, thereby justifying your actions.

TRY ME, put your emotions to the side (It will pass) and make Du'a for Allah is with those who are PATIENT and ENDURING inshallah and who opt for the HALAL over the HARAM and QUESTIONABLE.

Fi Amanillah