Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

How many SOLers do you know passed away?

Cawaale   

This thread sounds depressing. Where is the hijackers when you need them. Troll it.

Horta Kashaafa muu noolyahay? Where is Maaddeey afidna yaa Sheekh?

NGONGE   

^^ Maaddeey is alive and kicking. Johnny B keeps sneaking in and reading the threads but something is holding him from posting (might be the calibare of the new atheists we have on this site). As for Kashafa, I reckon he got bored with hip hop (or Al Shabab) and decided to concentrate on his studies. :D

Isra   

LOOOOOL naturally I am Clint Eastwood! ....and you Aphosis is the invisible Obama on that chair...." what do you want me to tell Maaddey? I can’t tell him to do that. I can’t tell him to do that to himself!

Maaddeey   

Apophis;865967 wrote:
^^Finally you two meet....

yaa la raadinaayey?.

Isra, I dont have a problem sharing my avatar, although Solers will have some difficulty differentiating us. Lakin assuming you are a bilcaan why use a man avatar.

somalee   

I don't get too much involved in people's lives here. It goes against the reason I made a SOL account, but if a member dies may Allah have mercy on his/her soul. Amin.