Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

musclemania, the Somali style

WingA   

his typical farax face doesn't suite those big as muscles..i'm not hatin but

loool.. but what bro??

LadyMo   

Wooow his teeth are gorgeous!!

I prefer nice teeth compared to a body DAT big, its much better if they tone up and hav a few pacs dere's no need for 6 or de likes but a well-toned and slightly muscular tummy and arms wud do de trick. As long as his thigs aint half de size of mine I'll live,lol.

I must say that was very unattractive....argggggggggggh...(no offense intended ;) )

Being that big is definitely not the way to go...but each to their own.

smile.gif

Intel   

Originally posted by Winger:

quote: his typical farax face doesn't suite those big as muscles..i'm not hatin but

loool.. but what bro??
but its true :D

Xalimo7 wlc back

Paragon   

Bravo to the fella. I guess the brother deserves credit for making his dream materialise. We all have our ambitions and this is his.

Good luck

LANDER   

impressive...

If that is naturally achieved with ordinary supplements like protein it is very impressive.

There is hope for the skinny somali after all :D

lakiin, if he is injecting himself with them fluids that drive certain hormons(testastorone etc..) like the professionals due. If that is the case, y'all know the sideaffects to that right...let just say his girl wouldn't appreciate it.

Gediid   

^^^^^^^^^^LOOOOOOOL.Lander I guess all the muscles in that body of his will be useless there.

Anyways surprised that no one noticed ninkan qaawan ee thong xidhan....Gee wonder what his mum would say if she saw him like this :eek: :eek: .........

Jaabir   

Originally posted by LANDER:

If that is the case, y'all know the sideaffects to that right...let just say his girl wouldn't appreciate it.

loool.. waraa his teeth remind me with ..... what was his name.. humm.. yeah.. Tiger Woods lool

Tuujiye   

mob deep the brother is from Ottawa man he is a cool guy 4real he has 3 other brother, two are bigger than him.. realy cool family and they love being somalian...

they representing hard y'all.

1 love...

P.S the brother is pure he didn't use any drags 4real..he did it for the skinies lol....