Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

BodyShock – The Boy Who Gave Birth to His Twin

Liqaye   

:eek: :eek:

I never knew it happened to boys, i have heard of girls carrying there twins in their wombs but this is stranger than fiction.

N.O.R.F   

i watched the 1st 10 mins then turned the channel, my stomach cant take things like that :( , plus footy was on sky sports :D

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

At least this boy is only 7 years old and they figured out what was wrong with him early on. However, there was this 34 year old (or maybe 37), the point is, he grew up in a small village and everyone thought he just had a very abnormal stomach growth. In his 30's he started complaining about pain and he was taken to all kind of doctors. They did ultra sounds on him, but the images just showed a huge mass that was unidentifiable . The doctors began to operate *thinking they were only getting fluid out*. Much to thier suprise the doctor put his hand in and it was like "shaking hands with another person" :eek: his twin had been growing inside him for 37 years!!! SubhanAllah. He had fully formed limbs and everything.

I must say the images of the feutus i saw last night were disturbing, but not as disturbing as that of the 37 year old man

Anyways gotta get back to work...

Ma'Salaama

nuune   

^^^^ lol, saas maa u jeceshahay,

ilaahoow naga dhamee leen lahaa programkan channel four markaan ka daawanayay