Sign in to follow this  
Somali_shawty

YO BROTHAS DIS HERE IS 4 U.

Wud up my somali brothas,

I have a question. if you had too give advice to your little brotha who was goin down tha wrong path in life wud would you say?

he startin to smoke trees, n he be messin wit every girl he can get. But he won't listen to you, how would y'all make him see where he's heade, i need a dude's opinion.

Somali Sistah

smoking a tree! thats a new one! lol!

ok i would say tackle this right now! inform you elders what your bro is upto. usually, u find one elder that everyone in the family repects. this can be the person who can really help some youth in trouble path! good luck sista!

im feelin what clowns sayin beat that that little wannabe thug to the ground give him such a good beating he wont even remember why you beat him that way hell stop everything he might get beat for it worked on my little brother

HEY people a good beating is okay but will not go far to discipline a youngsta.. what he needs is a role model he's role model prolly now is some street thug or some mtv bet fake rapper.

check him i mean really do what you gotta to do as an older sibling to get through to him take him out one time.. buy him a plane ticket? to one of your cousins or maybe overseas in the eaurope countries or elsewhere ... that's if ur tired and u feel neglected if anything doesn't work.

but more thuroughly i would have some shiekh freind of the family say some things to him not to change him but to give him an idea then send him to wherever u got perents or uncles or relatives u know ...soh aslong u don't send him to cuba the weed capital of the world or amstredam ur gonna be okay if he's young like 15-18 maybe u can' get through to him but if he's older he'll have to find his own way..

remember ALLAH and TAKE some consideration into it

eduacte him booklets whatnot of the harm of all this that a single joint of marijuana equals about the same amount of carbon dioxide as if u would of smoke 14 ciggerettes ..

if all else fails refer to plan B:

PLAN B:

SEND HIM TO AFRICA THE HOME OF THE NOMAD:

PRIDE AND JOY.. hell for the boy:: GOOD FOR THE SOUL:

GOOD LUCK SISTAH WUN LUV

nuune   

this is a very serious issue,he is smoking a tree,only his parents and YOU can stop him from drinking a tree and eating girls,aamii

y'all thanks for y'all opinions.

jus to make one thing clear it ain't my brotha it's my cuzzin. ( there's no difference though)

but i'm tryin to teach him without beatin his ass, u know this fool is big, i can't be fightin him like he a small boy.

holla