Sign in to follow this  
B

Homeless!!!! I Think I will Be Evicted!

NGONGE   

^^ Wrong. Wrong. Not fail, FALL. We want to see you FALL, adeer. Xaaji nuune even offered to drive you there.

Juxa   

B, waraa do you work? if not do you want to work?

Ngonge seriously there are emotionally frail people bal yara tartiibso

NGONGE   

^^ Emotionally frail people pay their rent on time and don't steal the bus passes of little old ladies. I don't believe this kid as far as I could throw him.

Maaddeey, do you vouch for him? If you do I'll leave him alone. Lakin aniga iga maqal this kid waa qolada 'how many lovers have you had' iyo wax la mid ee baryahan SOL bartay.

chubacka   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Wrong. Wrong. Not fail, FALL. We want to see you FALL, adeer. Xaaji nuune even offered to drive you there.

OMG, funny.com :D

J, I agree completely with the old man, B is a able bodied, articulate young man who probably works part time/studying and lives with this family.

These are jst sensationalist threads, check how many exclamation marks the guy uses.

Juxa   

i dont think you guys appreciate the amount of mentally ill or emotionally frail trainka isku dhigta.

ngonge you of all people should know, i know you volunteer meesha dadka waalan ee ealing kutaal:)

i agree with maaddeey either someone take him in or qaaraan hala aruursho. both options raga kufilan baan umalaynayaa

NGONGE   

^^ This one is refusing to do it, Juxa. Ha o biqin. :D

But I expect another topic soon where he complains about a broken nail and asks if putting detol on it will cause him blood poisoning....

Wigad   

My friend your in the wrong place complaining this is a forum, not a counseling service. you have better luck with google than asking a question here.

Jacpher   

Ngonge: Stop telling people to commit suicide.

B:

The landlord said your rent is late, he may have to litigate.

This is not the first time I breached my tenancy agreement and I believe they put a condition in that if the rent was missed that they could evict me.

How old are you walaalo? You need to be an independant young man. In order to do that, You need to know exactly how much you make(If you're not working, find a job ASAP!) and how much you pay for rent, food(your family shouldnt pay for your food)transportation and budget everything. Even if it kills you borrow money from your family and fix this mess!

Eviction is the last resort in any case and If they're threatning it means you're months behind NOT weeks.

:D NG.

Ka joog Adeer. Wiilkan haduu dabaq iska tuuro waxba kuuma siyaadinayso adiga. :( You'd be surprised how many people opt for that decision.

Juxa   

^^CH:) haa waa runtaa.

i think Ngonge should help him manage his money and draw up detailed balance sheet for him.

having said that B sounds very young, must have gotten himself council flat by saying reerka lama noolankaro etc.

best thing is for him to find a part time job if he is student or full time haduu meelaha taagtaganyahay. alternatively saxiix aad

B   

All these insults are really added to the anguish I feel right now...(!) :eek: People can write whatever they want. I only wanted advise and thankfully Juxa has provided that and i am very gratefully for it. Its amazing what some people say to make up for their lack of humility and compassion.

Originally posted by chubacka:

J, I agree completely with the old man, B is a able bodied, articulate young man who probably works part time/studying and lives with this family.

These are jst sensationalist threads, check how many exclamation marks the guy uses.

Do you know me or something...? No you dont! in other words dont assume!