Sign in to follow this  
B

Homeless!!!! I Think I will Be Evicted!

B   

Originally posted by Oz:

Since your life is so crappy, how about volunteering to help those intellectually disabled. Have you done voluntary work before? I won’t say that it helps a lot but at least, it slowly leads to the fulfillment of your destiny… and go back home.

Who says my life is crappy?. Everything that recently afflicted me has been a learning experience and a part of me is glad of my suffering because it could only make me stronger in there future.

Tuujiye   

^^^ war maxaa wili la nooshahay? soo luguma oran mar hore bax is dil? I think it was ngonge who told you to go an jump of a bridge.....

Mar hore in aad dhimatay ayaanba u qabay...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

^ :D

Waryaa Maaddeey stop jumping to conclusions. I didn't tell him to light himself. Let me finish. :D

then...head to the civic centre and threaten to burn yourselve if they don't leave you alone :D

See, I'm not inciting suicide :D

Tuujiye   

looool lee waraa naga ganbista nooh?? labadiinaba in aa xaajiyaal aheedeen aan u qabee! mise bajaqdoo oo ghost ah aa meelahaa ku dhuumanooso! see wax u jiraan yaaqee!! garaadaha aan idinka fuqsanaa runtii...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

This thread is funny!! Lool

B you will never be homeless in London. They have so many support groups and housing associations and council etc, only way you can be homeless in London is haad tahey qof adunyaad ka dahacey, drunken, alcoholic isku kaajeey- although even they get wasted people accommodation.

B   

loool... thanks for support (!). I am not homeless yet, waiting to hear from council.