Sign in to follow this  
B

Homeless!!!! I Think I will Be Evicted!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Juxa:

Ngonge there is junior admin job going lakin pay is c!rap. still enough to pay council rent of £55 a week:)

When he doesn't come to work, at least he'll provide great excuses.

"You see boss, it's like this. I found a bus pass, yeah, I picked it up to give in to the police later in the day. I was running late I jumped on the train. The inspectors caught me and I spent four hours explaining myself. I couldn't make it to work".

"My rent boss. I couldn't pay it and that's why I couldn't make it to work. Actually, it was a council error. I paid it but they put it on the wrong account and now they are trying to evict me. I spent the day in the council offices".

"It's my friends. Poof! They're gone, boss. I spent the day trying to put them back together and that's why I didn't make it to work".

If only he'd say..

"There was this bridge boss...".

B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Juxa:

Ngonge there is junior admin job going lakin pay is c!rap. still enough to pay council rent of £55 a week:)

"You see boss, it's like this. I found a bus pass, yeah, I picked it up to give in to the police later in the day. I was running late I jumped on the train. The inspectors caught me and I spent four hours explaining myself. I couldn't make it to work".

"My rent boss. I couldn't pay it and that's why I couldn't make it to work. Actually, it was a council error. I paid it but they put it on the wrong account and now they are trying to evict me. I spent the day in the council offices".

"It's my friends. Poof! They're gone, boss. I spent the day trying to put them back together and that's why I didn't make it to work".

If only he'd say..

"There was this bridge boss...".
Not sure what type of industry you work in NGONGE but I never call anyone 'Boss'.

fail-1.jpg

:D

Sounds believable.

Showqi   

[/QB]

Ngonge, You just explained Cumar Beenaale :D:D:D

Haatu   

B since you haven't found Ngonge's bridge yet, I suggest you head to the nearest petrol station, spill basiin all over yourselve, get your lighter out, then...

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^kaftankii baa meel walba ka galay, ama waxay moodaan in 'keyboard'ka dembi la isaga qoreyn!

:D If you go with him to that bridge, I bet you'll endup jumping and he'll still be standing on the side complaining about the latest thing to happen to him. Kano kirada lago laha ayuu bixin kari waayay, ma isaga itaaal ama maskax oo isko dilo leh?

P.S.

Waan kaa shakiyaay, saaxib. Majrafada dhig, kano 'wali' maaha. :D

u should be evicted since u abused your contract! simple.

And why r u living in govt housing! i mean unless u r not healthy, u shouldnt be living off the tax payers period.

i remember when i was a smelly student, i use to rent living room sofas! after being kicked out of the dorm for hosting wild parties. i learned my lessons then. now, i dont even eat nothing till my rent is paid. Well come to real life.

Oz   

Since your life is so crappy, how about volunteering to help those intellectually disabled. Have you done voluntary work before? I won’t say that it helps a lot but at least, it slowly leads to the fulfillment of your destiny… and go back home.

Maaddeey   

P.S.

Waan kaa shakiyaay, saaxib. Majrafada dhig, kano 'wali' maaha.
:D

Maxaad iga shakisay? inuusan 'wali' ahayn waan ogahay, lakin hadaadan wax u tari karin ugu yaraan adiga ha ku dambaabin, unless you think your cruelty makes him strong like a movie I watched long time ago called: Das vater :D