Sign in to follow this  
B

Homeless!!!! I Think I will Be Evicted!

Juxa   

why aniga igu dareysaa, at least i told him how to avoid eviction.

complicated are you ready to have your own programme in Universal?

Kool_Kat   

:D:D @atleast fresh topic ayuu keenayaa everyday

Juxa, maad lacag u aruurisaan intaad leedahay orodoo maxkamad istaag, oo nimaan afka fahmeyn iska dhig? Aniga xaadir, labada shilin shabta ka hartay waa soo xawilaa... :D

Juxa   

lacagta ma loo soo xadaa lady, at least meel laga qaato waa inloo tilmaama

anyways i heard qaaranka maadan bixin lately bal soo tuur anaa halkan kadhiibayee

BUKURR   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You post rubbish, I'll comment on it. Now go jump and take GD with you please.

No-No-Noooooo! I really like GD... :cool:

After five pages, wili wiilka wax lacag ah la'isuguma dardarin! Sheemo reer London, Juxa eyka koow tahay, Xaaji NG kuxigo, Malikana ku reeban tahay...
redface.gif
That's most definitely mutual KK. You know what's so funny when reading this, McCain rallies in 08 come to mind, you know those old white baggers saying everything heinous about the black guy, and they always tend to take the upper moral ground in their arguments, now am not sure if Ngonge likes in SOL are that ignorant/munaafiq/xaasid/ or they just don't wanna give air to B likes :D

The SOL community in London is strong and welcoming. I am positive you will not be watched suffering under a bridge.

PS: Try to get a job even if it is washing dishes. A grown man's best friend is his job. It is his sanity. It is much more dignified than a government handout.

Miriam1   

Inshallah Khair B.

I don't think your case is as bad as you see it. Your worst case scenior is going back to the family home and losing on the "freedom" you gained. That's not bad at all. Atleast you have a family you can go back to. By the way, as a guy what freedom are you loosing - it's generally girls that have strict curfews and such.....

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

The SOL community in London is strong and welcoming. I am positive you will not be watched suffering under a bridge.

PS: Try to get a job even if it is washing dishes. A grown man's best friend is his job. It is his sanity. It is much more dignified than a government handout.

Only Juxa will help him and I'll blackmail her into pushing him under that bridge, saaxib.

Juxa   

Ngonge there is junior admin job going lakin pay is c!rap. still enough to pay council rent of £55 a week:)

B   

^ I think i am slighty over-qualified for that! but you are so helpfully juxa, walahi if the community had more people like you, we would not have the haasid hassid mentality.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by B:

Is the best you can muster! Where is your prove?

I am done with this old man! Don't forget to take your afternoon sleep and your medicines for your weak kidneys!
:D

Ahem. It's 'proof', adeer. And I'm pointing at you.
looool@Pointing at you!

You must have supernatural powers then? :D

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Thanks for the advice. I am planning to sort my life out as soon as possible. I remember in quranic school from back in the days, the teacher once said to us that it better to be a person who makes money from charcoal then to beg.

Originally posted by Hayam:

Inshallah Khair B.

I don't think your case is as bad as you see it. Your worst case scenior is going back to the family home and losing on the "freedom" you gained. That's not bad at all. Atleast you have a family you can go back to. By the way, as a guy what freedom are you loosing - it's generally girls that have strict curfews and such.....

lol@ freedom. Its not freedom but the fact that my mother is very OTT with my life. She will literally bring me breakfast in bed, wash my clothes, and iron them and clean my room etc... she does too much for me and I hate it because i want to see if i can live alone and be independent.

B   

where is this place?. I dont like office work. I quit £23,000 job once because i was imputting data in a computer all day long. i am search for more fulfilling jobs, like teaching.