Sign in to follow this  
B

Homeless!!!! I Think I will Be Evicted!

N.O.R.F   

What are you DOING about your situation?

Have you read up the laws/regulations/rules regarding going into arrears with council/housing association? Have you prepared your case for leniency and agreement of a new payment plan?

Get to researcching and writing letters back. First thing they will ask is 'have you told anyone of your situation'? Telling them you told them over the phone won't mean anything. Send a letter!

chubacka   

Originally posted by B:

quote:Originally posted by chubacka:

J, I agree completely with the old man, B is a able bodied, articulate young man who probably works part time/studying and lives with this family.

These are jst sensationalist threads, check how many exclamation marks the guy uses.

Do you know me or something...? No you dont! in other words dont assume!
Mayaa walal I dnt know you but I know enough to know that you are not in any such difficulty. Haa isku sadeenin all this stuff, jst go find another hobby rather than making things up on SOL.

(I also know you have good taste in films so feel free to keep posting in the film thread ;) )

B   

Originally posted by chubacka:

quote:Originally posted by B:

quote:

Originally posted by chubacka:

J, I agree completely with the old man, B is a able bodied, articulate young man who probably works part time/studying and lives with this family.

These are jst sensationalist threads, check how many exclamation marks the guy uses.

Do you know me or something...? No you dont! in other words dont assume!
Mayaa walal I dnt know you but I know enough to know that you are not in any such difficulty. Haa isku sadeenin all this stuff, jst go find another hobby rather than making things up on SOL.
If you were trying to be funny. you have failed miserably because i am not laughing(!)

Originally posted by Norfsky:

What are you DOING about your situation?

Have you read up the laws/regulations/rules regarding going into arrears with council/housing association? Have you prepared your case for leniency and agreement of a new payment plan?

Get to researcching and writing letters back. First thing they will ask is 'have you told anyone of your situation'? Telling them you told them over the phone won't mean anything. Send a letter!

I will be meeting with my advisor at the CAB next week tuesday to speak him about further options avaliable to me. If anything, if push comes to shuff i will have to return to the family house. Part of the reason for my finanical difficulty has been this house, so i wont be sad to see it go - i will only lose my independence which is quite alot to be honest.

Kool_Kat   

Maandhow bal magacaagoo sadaxan ii soo sheeg, inteysan lacagta ceydha iga dhamaan (saa bishal sideed bey mareysaayee) aan wax yar kuusoo diree...

Alloow sahal amuuraha! I miss Marx...

Goes off to youtube for some Marx videos

Napoleon   

This is the best time in your life to invest in a suga mama, look for a middle aged desperate white woman who owns a home, or better yet, crash with an older single mother with low self-esteem and alcohol addiction, find a somali garoob with a council house, sleep in hotel conference rooms. The possibilities of being a successful squatter and hobo are endless.

Kool_Kat   

^Why an older single mother with low-esteem and alcohol addiction, when he can simply find a clean, loving, caring single mother oo caruurta caanahooda wax kasiineyso? Why sell him short? :rolleyes:

B   

Originally posted by Napoleon:

This is the best time in your life to invest in a suga mama, look for a middle aged desperate white woman who owns a home, or better yet, crash with an older single mother with low self-esteem and alcohol addiction, find a somali garoob with a council house, sleep in hotel conference rooms. The possibilities of being a successful squatter and hobo are endless.

I am not willing to lower myself like that. I mean I dont see why I should.

Kool_Kat   

General Duke (I feel honored just typing your nick, waaba suuxi lahaa hadaan nolol kugu arki lahaa aan u maleeyaa), I was serious...I've seen so many men take advantage of single moms, weyba ku caayaan @thier kindness...Marka maxaaba alkolo iyo qashin ag seexinaya? Waa hadii uusan isagaba dhinac bahasha ka dhuuqeyn! :D

Napoleon   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Why an older single mother with low-esteem and alcohol addiction, when he can simply find a clean, loving, caring single mother oo caruurta caanahooda wax kasiineyso? Why sell him short? :rolleyes:

kuwas waa the somali garoob group i mentioned, laakin waa madax xanuun qarkood.

with cadaan women, you get free biyokulul/alcohol and many other perks.

B

It's a temporary and exciting way to live, don't miss out if you become homeless.

Prove it, scan and post/email the letters you had from the council and I will personally promise to clear it up for you no matter how much it is.

B   

^ I am not going to dish my private business in public. I am also not asking your to settle the arrears... don't know where you that idea but thanks! your efforts to help are appreciated.

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

lol is this Marx?

loool@ shebel.... the rumour mill on somaliaonline is terrible. who the hell is marx and why are people saying i am marx. :D

BUKURR   

Mr. B doesn't sound at all the type of person he is portraying here, maybe he is writing a book of how people/Somali's in particular react when they're asked to offer help. Anyways shelter is better than asking people money. Good luck