Sign in to follow this  
Lili

what is..............?

Haaruun   

Yeah STHLM_LADY, it's about time to cover that red hair of your's...LOL..

I will try(have) to work harder and put a lot of effort for AAkhiro...This walac walac ain't 4real u know.

Good luck all

Salaama

Haruun......i'm in the same boat.....my resolution is to get involved more with my deen.......i'd forever work hard in this life but inshallah this new year i'll work even harder on hereafter.......and my other resolution is to SMILE more often :D N here i go.

Ohh yeah and to say konechi wai(hello) to my japanese old neighbor :cool:

GODBLESS

Iffah   

Ameenah you too? :eek:

I was thinking that too...what do you say if we help each other? It's good to build a support system in situations like this (addictions) :D

I've decided two things today. ;) One, I should keep a list of my goals - cause I have a lot... and that way I can sort of keep track of what I do and don't accomplish. At least it'll be interesting. Two, if I ever get rich off my writing, become a celebrity author with four houses, one in MUGAdhishu , one in KISMANYO, one in jowhar, LOOQ and one in the Bronx for inspiration, then I'm going to buy everyone that's ever told me "if I had money I'd buy a....................." :D:D:D:D:D:D

So yeah.