Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Best Options for Some People

I think following people should just stick to doing these things, since they are best at these things.

White people: should just hang around with animals since they love them so much. They love them as pets or as well as a love partners. I will make these pple be in charge of all animals since they love taking care of animals but kill humans like flies.

Asians: Just do the math. But plz, when u bring your lunch to the office, eat it outside. that shyte stings!

Somalilanders: just chew that jaat and stfu.

Puntlanders: Bottom is up! cheers. Do u know that there is free alcohol in heaven? so why pay for it now?? :(

Reer south: ulpos! meaning... u lying piece of.. u can figure out the last word.

Daqan celis: wtf u gonna do when gps runs out of battery? These ones cant function when their gps malifunctions. No wonder these mofos are brain washed easily.

And finally haa! xalimos:LOL. cpa...cell phone addicts. I am sure that u will hear one of these days, that a xalimo has exchanged her baby kid for a cell phone.

I am also sure, that many xalimos will bypass the heaven gates on their way to heaven due to cell phone talking distractions! lord have mercy!

Hawdgirl   

Rudy,

one time you talk about Asians, and then all of a sudden you talk about Somalis by clasifying them what part of the country they come from...lol

So, are you ok walaalo, or you forgot to take your Xanax?!

Hawdgirl   

Hey Rudy,

I am not stalker, and not stalking you what so ever

since when us Haliimos stalk,

anyways if you wanna know what city I live

that is hawd city...

can't think of where it may be

check out on the map at your nearest library.

tata for now