Saalax

Farmaajo invited to Burco, Oodweyne and Ceerigaabo

Saalax   
28 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Is our SOL Oodweyne going  to welcome him there:)

What happened to Oodweyne, anyway? I was hoping he will come back with election analysis?

He realized I was right.  Sland = Jokeland and will never get recognition in million years.

• Like 1

You know I’ve been thinking of all my colleagues on SOL over the years from waqooyiga and I am amazed by the dignity of some and the total churlishness of others.

Over the years on SOL, the ladies and gentlemen who posted on this gallery and who were avid proponents of the secessionist ideology of somaliland have shown their maturity in different ways. 

Some at different times realized the untenable nature of their agenda and the futility of it all, and so chose quietly not to grace us with their presence any longer. Example of these Solers include miscreants like  Ngonge, Xaaji Xunduf and belatedly our very own egregious rustic, Mudane Oodweyene. 🤣

Others such as Saalax and Tallaabo have openly rescinded their support for the politics of the  secessionist camp and to their credit, they proactively engage with it and condemn its silliness.

... And then finally we have characters like Suldanka and Marwo Barwaaqo who still insist upon to trudge along with solemn persistence on the road to oblivion, come what may.

Now of the groups mentioned above, I guess I respect the most men who can admit they were wrong and work to make amends—for this reason alone, I salute both my brothers, Saalax and Tallaabo.

On the other hand, however, I find that inside me resides a certain sort of morbid facination for both Suldaanka and Barwaaqo—- maybe because of my deep appreciation for the quintessential indha-Adeyg that they both exude in this gallery. I guess the reer Mudug in me cannot help himself however wrong I feel their stance on secessionism might be...😎 

And finally we have the first group who used to spout secessionist hogwash on these here forum who have chosen to disappear because of  shame: I say to these cowards... MAN THE HELL UP , come back and admit you were wrong. Infact, I put out a challenge  to Xaaji Xunduf and Oodweyene; get yourselves back online and admit you were huffing and puffing nonsense all these years!😜

• Like 3

Barwaaqo   

War lagu sii intaad soo tirisayba halkoodii bay Jamhuuriyadda ka duulinayaan    badidoodna Facebook iyo Twitter bay xaadir  ku yhiin , mareegihii wa laga ilbaxay.

Saalax isagu waa sheegato harag shabeel buu huwan yahay.

Talaabo dalkiisa lexejeclo ayaa ka haysa ee hala barbardhigin ninka metelaha ah.

Oodweyne shaqo Culus buu qabtay oo ah tii  aqoonsiga keenaysay. Warla’aan baa col hoday!

^Walaaleey adigu, sida reer Mudugii, indho-adeyga waan kugu bartay ee bal ragga qurmuunka  raqiiska ah ka tanaasulley ha af lagaadeenin.

Saalax iyo Tallaabo boqol kii iyo  boqol  ayee ka geesiisanyihiin fulayiinta cagaha wax ka dayey.😁

• Like 1

Holac   

Saalax is as dhalad as lafta geela badha. He is 100% Reer Sheekh. It would be fair if Barwaaqo was using the argument that Saalax is not much different from the Somalilanders (ministers and MPs) in Mogadishu in terms of thought and political belief, but to deny Saalax's family authenticity is beneath the respected Marwo. 

• Like 2

Whatever Farmaajo tries to do in north, will never be a panacea for Mogadishu or south. There is a saying that goes like,

Dropping what you have under your arm pit, attempting to bring down the one on top of the cupboard.

• Like 1

Saalax   
19 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

some so delusional, can't  believe people abandoning the ship, shout  "SALAAx is not one of us". 

That is ictiraaf worshipers logic.

galbeedi   

Waar ninkan ina wareeriyey ee OO cid kale maahan ee waa nin Duriyada ah.

He coping and pasting some Ethiopian and Eritrean issue from the internet to make it legitimate and jumps on immediately ant thing that concerns Somaliland.

Odhan maayo waan ku dhaara.

Waxaan u Baahanahay Tilamook iyo raga la mid ah in ay nikann soo ogaadaan.

• Like 1

Tallaabo   
On 19/01/2018 at 5:36 PM, Barwaaqo said:

War lagu sii intaad soo tirisayba halkoodii bay Jamhuuriyadda ka duulinayaan    badidoodna Facebook iyo Twitter bay xaadir  ku yhiin , mareegihii wa laga ilbaxay.

Saalax isagu waa sheegato harag shabeel buu huwan yahay.

Talaabo dalkiisa lexejeclo ayaa ka haysa ee hala barbardhigin ninka metelaha ah.

Oodweyne shaqo Culus buu qabtay oo ah tii  aqoonsiga keenaysay. Warla’aan baa col hoday!

Although I am very open to anything when it comes to the future political arrangements between Somaliland and Somalia, I do and will always support the will of the people of Somaliland. That said, I do dislike and oppose a lot of things about the politicians and politics of Somaliland including the completely unnecessary takeover of Tukaraq. 

• Like 2