Deeq A.

Garaad Saleebaan, the most respected clan elder in Puntland visits Puntland troops while carrying a gun

gooni   

there is big diference we pray all for peace, and we pray for peace.

Meesha laysku haystaa waa guriga garaadkaas muxtaramkaa, ma'ahan gabilay iyo burco midna.

Xaqa dagaalkuna waa inaad afeef muslinimo bixisaa ataan dhiig daadan, ilaahay muslinka adag wuu ka jecelyahay kan daciifkaa.

3 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

From Jan 2018 to Jan 2019. 

Garaad Saleebaan oo u badantay in Hargeisa iska dhiibo. 

He is the LAST heavy weight  Garaad from SOOL still with Puntland, if he joins SL, KHAATUMO becomes 100% SL

• Thanks 1

What happen in Puntland is farce, I saw a lot names changed also in SANAAG, broad daylight robbery. There were at least 4 names changed, to suit Abdiweli GAAS

The  corruption in Puntland is unprecedented, shameless.

4 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

What happen in Puntland is farce, I saw a lot names changed also in SANAAG, broad daylight robbery. There were at least 4 names changed, to suit Abdiweli GAAS

The  corruption in Puntland is unprecedented, shameless.

The word is out that majority of Sool/Sanaag MPs are those that Gaas preferred to help him re-elect. He slipped out of the town to escape any link to the forgery and engineered list. 

The new parliament has already been sworn in including the 5 men that Garaad Saleebaan mentioned. 

I have little doubt that Gaas will return. 

4 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

He is the LAST heavy weight  Garaad from SOOL still with Puntland, if he joins SL, KHAATUMO becomes 100% SL

If Garaad Saleebaan comes to Hargeisa, it will be a major coupe for President MBC. Garaad Saleebaan was the only Garaad for the past 27 years to consistently oppose Somaliland. While other Garaads came and go.

Support from Garaad Saleebaan will hasten the removal of Puntland from the last few towns in Sool. 

Samafal   
8 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

The word is out that majority of Sool/Sanaag MPs are those that Gaas preferred to help him re-elect. He slipped out of the town to escape any link to the forgery and engineered list. 

The new parliament has already been sworn in including the 5 men that Garaad Saleebaan mentioned. 

I have little doubt that Gaas will return. 

Actually is other way round, Abdiwali's chance of of winning is very slim. I am predicting next Puntland president's name will be Ali

Miyir   
5 hours ago, Samafal said:

Actually is other way round, Abdiwali's chance of of winning is very slim. I am predicting next Puntland president's name will be Ali

Samafal

if true,  a sorry state for Somalia and puntland. He  does or try to push forward with the least help.