Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Girls a Question for you

MZanzi   

I strongly believe that people should be able to experience a lot before they get married.Sometimes girls want to be the takers of a man's virginity, and some feel weird if the man might mess up becuz he has no expirence.

Paragon   

Peculiar topic. :D

The Siren, no need to feel infuriated my dear. I could hear bird song the whole of today. They must be welcoming the blooms of summer. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ After The Siren's little rant there and the 'mood' she set, I think you and Cara have chosen the wrong words to describe your feelings. :D

Now I don't at all meant to come across as sexist or a chauvinist here but women, err, are generally a bit thick, aren't they?

Faheema.   

^

Originally posted by
NGONGE:

I was planning to take a break once I reached 9000 posts but didn't even notice when I did. I am going to do it when I reach 9100 posts. Got to spend some time improving my rusty Arabic.

Isn't it time you gave it a rest icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^Wilka iska daa,the joint will be rather dull dee hadee wilshaan nagaa maqnadaan.. smile.gif

Ngonge ,in what sense dee, noo jiilci as we are thick.

NGONGE   

It's 10,000 now. Better to finish with a nice round number, dear.

Why are you trying to get rid of me? Fine. I am going.

Malika   

^I want to know why he thinks we are 'a bit thick' am curious..After answering that,and after I have bitten his head off,he can go. :D

Ibtisam   

^^After reading this thread and the views expressed by the females, do you not agree with him??? Have you read what some girls were saying in 2002 and others are still saying in 2009. I mean, I hope for their sake they were joking or just pulling our legs. Haadi kale, not only are they a bit thick, but they got played by the male population in a big way.

Malika   

Oh boy! I must be having one of those blonde bimbo moments,reading the thread all I see is off the topic responses, folks going left and right about this or that and not really answering the poor girl's silly question..lol

Everyone seemed confused to me, but how amidst that confusion has Ngonge come up with the generalising statement of 'generally women are a bit thick'?