Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Girls a Question for you

Hibo   

as many of u said hard to find a guy who is virgin. but i think there is some out there. but to go back to the q i would say virgin. i'm tellin yo i hate to think he been with someone else. and the fact that he can compare me to the other one or ones god knows how many. so i think if he is virgin he would judge me for me not with what he did or the fun he had with other ones. but god knows if my mr.right will be virgin so being open minded to everything is good, becoz by the end of the day u never know who u will fall for.. cwm1.gif well that is all i had for now so take care and have fun yo'll.... masallama.. 1 luv always..

------------------

peace in the middle east.

RayZak   

well..i guess they do existz..

but they act all that or they say they had sex before or so..if they had experience for it...

but then what makes me wonder is that...

why would a women like the men even if he had sex..and why would a men wants to have a virgin one...i wonder...

plz answerz.

Hibo   

rayzak well dear alot of girls mostly don't even know if he is virgin or not. i don't think there are many guys out there who woule be like oh honey i been sleeping with so on and on.. and about guys wanting a virgin girl come on now u know every guy wants the new thing that never been touch by anyone else.. basically he'll be the first one and it kinda makes them feel special i guess. welli hope i answered ur Q but i guess not really.. good luck yo. n take care. sallam. 1 luv my ppl

------------------

peace in the middle east.

I agree with indhadeeq, no american pie scenerio thankyou coz what the guy has done in the past doesn´t concern me, it´s the present and the future.

PS. Who are we to judge him, its only ALLAH.

PEACE

XawoTako   

First of all, God is forgiving.

Having said that, I am a Muslim, I am going to marry Muslim, I am expected to be a virgin, so why should I expect anything less?

I don't agree with this 'experienced' mentality at all. All you need is a good body, be fit and healthy and have a young creative imagination and all else should follow naturally. That's it for now...

I don't think there is a Virgin Men these days..

If I can find Great if not no need 4 experience there are all kind Tapes that teaches you and we will learn together so what is better than that...It is like starting from scratch...

stay strong

Oh for gods sake only a woman would ask such a question is this

Do you think any respectable Somali man would ever ask such nonsense as "would you like to marry an experienced woman- [edit]" (Which is basically what your asking, normally I'd have no problems with this my darlings but why give these men and inch when sweet lord they expect a mile from you in return?

Double standards anyone? Damn it! Why must we indulge this imbeciles into treating them any different then they treat us? (considers going into a raging rant, then decides not to)

As for the question? In all honestly I'd prefer a very fresh and clean, virginal gentlemen who was incredibly well-behaved, extremely well repressed, frightened of the prospect of sex but majorly horny despite his fears. Geeky, ala Victorian, utterly polite and undeniably corruptible. If however the man had gained his badge of honour sex-demon trophy via halal means then I guess it really wouldn't be a major issue. But I prefer them to be novices as well. I don't like the idea of someone having the upper hand on me.

Teach me what to do my @ss, [edit] I mean its not rocket science people,[edit] Give me a break. [edit]

In conclusion, a virginal sacrifice is the way to go. Though applications will be accepted from previously married fellows- no hand luggage accepted however. (meaning kids)

Sheherazade here- I can scarcely keep up with you. Doing my best to maintain the integrity of your message and the forum rules. Please refrain from explicit descriptions.

[ March 15, 2009, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: sheherazade ]

Also and why are you ladies saying that’s its difficult to find Virginal fresh clean boys? Don’t be fooled by a lot of these silly boys’s bravado because the vast majority of Somali boys are utterly inexperienced when it comes to sex.

The only ones who have been ****** six ways to Sunday are those Euro-trash boys or the ones who you can just smell have been everywhere (the reer magaal, skinny jeans wearing white, arab, black and hindi woman-banging one man band). God it’s in their eyes and the way in which they speak and treat women. Do I have male friends like these? Sure they're a laugh but would I consider them as worthy for marriage? Hell no. Let someone other fool fall for their rubbish and deal with their issues, I don't have the patience.

Often the polite little Somali brother who prays, goes to Uni and finds a good job does all of this without compromising himself, culture and his deen. I’m not talking about Holy-boys but real, honest “proper” Somali dudes who are just as shy but just as horny as you are to marry-but decide to wait and marry properly like the rest of us. Dudes like my own brothers…

I’d even go as far as to say the majority like 90 of Somali dudes are within this category then the 10% who sweet talk you, flutter their lashes and tempt you into giving up your sharaf.

You would be very surprised to find that this is the case if only you met real Somali fellers and not the ones who hound you at the bus stop, or the ones that try to shag you against the wall in caroses-these kind of shy-unassuming Somali boys aren't the frequent caros-boy types. So don't lose hope-because their just as frustrated and shy as you are and they just haven't had the time or opportunity to meet any Somali ladies.

[ March 15, 2009, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: sheherazade ]

Ms DD   

Siren sis surely there must be a better way to express oneself without being vulgarly explicit about it. There's a lot to be said for subtlety.