Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

What is your dream job?

Wiilo   

Me three.........sing me up......Hmmm.....I supposed to be saying.....me too..huh.... :D ....anywayz Shabella anigana igu dar...list.........

IstacajAb:

NGONGE   

Dream job?

I wouldn’t mind becoming a goat herder. Goats are great company. They’re very intelligent. They’re better company than people. I could lead them to green pastures and watch them eat. I could spend all day, everyday looking after my goats.

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Simple .. Airport head ... so that no Arabs or Whites or Asians or Africans will enter easy... make them suffer like they did to us........

Second would be .. A fighter in Faluja.. Peace

It seems only Moti makes me laugh in this website smile.gif

Why would u fight with Arabs in Falluja against the American's Army if u don't like the Arabs, planning to make them suffer and won't allow them to enter ur country (Innocent Question :rolleyes: , but you know what; no need to answer. I know the answer in advance: Never Ending Story :D )

Well, for me, I like the Social work, volunteering and Community Service. I like to open an office for the Domestic consultations.

Like the other nations, Muslims have their own social problems but sadly they hate to reveal them to others. They won't go and ask for consulations inorder to solve them. Whether these problems are between the Husband and his wife, or between the brothers, or friends, or teenagers...etc

We have many Social and Pyscological Centers but the owners & the workers in these centers are Non-muslims. Which means they will only offer advices and tips that are sometimes not related to our Islamic Teachings (The Holly Qura'an and the Sunnah)

Unfortunately, the Somalis in particular and the muslims in general are still thinking that its a scandal to tell their problems which they couldn't solve to someone else; although there are many muslims professionals out there who can lessen the Divorces, sepreations, teenagers problems and the social dilemmas which are destroying our Islamic socities.

Being silent and keeping problems hidden and unsolved will increase them and worsen the situations more.

Besides, I was always good in listening to others, gaining their trust and sovling their problems. Speically the teengers and children of the family. I know I must be qualified enough and that this job requires big efforts & skills but I hope that Almighty Allah helps me to help otherz.

*Few Tips from the Lips can end many problems*

Salam

OG Moti   

Classique sister you really enjoy misunderstanding me.. when i say Arab i dont say the Faluja brothers or any brother who is mujaahid .. i ment these dirac boys who come to our country to mess with our sisters, so my plan protects you sis first .. it is not about control.. any muslim saalih will enter without visa ilaahow muu meesha aduunka ugu liito ka imaado.. anyway Classique one day you will understand me sister and appriciate my work for our country like most of the brothers of sol and some sisters of sol, and inshaAllah you will join the group ka barakeysan oo igu raacsan kheyrka aan soo wado..

Shabella who would be those two members, Ala maxaa dumarkii igu diray..

peace

^^^OG-Moto...Im still reviewing the applications. It seems that most of the women dont qualify...I have to send them to a 1 month training camp.

HEy...rome wasnt built in a day.

OG Moti   

^^ Shabella why do i feel you are against me in everything, wasnt you who wished the Iraqis to beheaded me? .. Ala sis tell me what have i done to you so that i will ask forgiveness, and Apologize.. peace

^^^I thought you forgave me? IF you forgive..you also have to forget. Everytime..I disagree with you are you gonna bring back that one incident when I lost my marbles? Still havent found them for that matter.

Wiilo   

Maxaa waaye i cafi waan ku cafiyaydaan socota ilaa iyo qiyaamaha waaba naga xanaajineysaa. :mad: :mad: .come on.. Is Cafiya then that is it.......... :D:D:D

IstacajAb:

Wiilo   

So know u telling the Combodian Style Weddin is gonna huh....... :D ....Wow.......Warkaas naga daaya walaalo..........ee aniga Halwo i siiya..yaaqee........... :D:D:D

IstacajAb:

Blessed   

Changed my mind.

I want to revive Araweelism. I want to be Arraweelo II :cool:

It would be so much FUN. Think of all the possibilities *sigh*

STOIC   

Have you ever wondered why older people ask kids what their dream job is? it is because they are confused too,they don't know what they are doing with their lives.

Dream job want to be a foreign affairs official in future Somalia.No Embassy nor diplomatic relation with Israel.