Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

What is your dream job?

To work for one of the 5 big chemical dogs like Dupont, BASF, Degussa, 3M or Dow Chemical as a senior engineer or researcher.

I am tired of working for mid-sized campanies. They aren't a challenge anymore. lol

Soon I will Insha Allah.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

flying-still...dont worry hon ..am sure u will find a husb that would travel with u...
smile.gif

A.A

Thanks girl....Thats probably true. But Its hard for a somali man to follow his wife around... he's gotta feel like he's the leader, the man :rolleyes: ... so i've heard. I could be wrong. :D

EVerybody good luck with your dreams..we should keep eachother posted to see how far along we are.

peace and luv

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

To work for one of the 5 big chemical dogs like Dupont, BASF, Degussa, 3M or Dow Chemical as a senior engineer or researcher.

I am tired of working for mid-sized campanies. They aren't a challenge anymore. lol

Soon I will Insha Allah.

DO YOU HAVE THE EDUCATION THEY NEED TO HIRE YOU BRO? I KNOW INSHA ALLAH U WILL MAKE IT. U LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO MAKES THINGS HAPPEN.

Pacifist   

Extra Extra Updates on where u have reached and how long u still have!!!!

Well my dream job inshallah which am working on is creating an organization for the orphans. Inshallah to build Houses and school boarding schools for them. I wanna create a safe haven for Mothers in distress and Children without parents.. Somewhere in Africa maybe somali ..

Thinking a name for it. I mean my organization

Children of Tomorrow with out Boundaries....Baal SOoo Ducayaa ;)

Wiilo   

Hasna dear u stole my idea, kiddnig dear.

But serously my dream job is to build houses for orphans, girls and boys separately, and schools where they will be learning Islamic Studyies, and other subjects. To teach those orphan kids the importance of Education particulary Islam. That is my dream job, i will do that insha allaah.

Dear Hasna we can work together since our objestives are same.

Wabillahi Towfiiq:

OG Moti   

Simple .. Airport head ... so that no Arabs or Whites or Asians or Africans will enter easy... make them suffer like they did to us........

Second would be .. A fighter in Faluja.. Peace

Intel   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Need a spinner call me.Meanest spinner in the hood during Shiid

lool sure mate.. first member of the team the skipper smile.gif

I want to create a haven to all the misguided, chauvinistic,irrational,weird, foolish, boneheaded, imbecile, peabrained, dimwit, twit faraxs:

I shall call it: The Mental Institute For Retarded Faraxs

I already have 2 members signed up. :D

P.S. Ill need to hire more therapists....anyone interested (Position is only available to women).

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatu-Allahi Wabarakaatu,

Sister Shabelle, when can I hand in my CV? lol

My dream has always been to own my very own business empire, and Insha-Allah use that to help the Muslim Ummah in Somalia smile.gif

Scratch that, does anyone know what the pay for an assassin is like? icon_razz.gif

W/Salaam