Holac

The New York Times: Tapes Reveal Egyptian Leaders’ Tacit Acceptance of Jerusalem Move

Holac   

Galbeedi, you give too much credit to Wayanes saxib. There is no better honor for a Somali than to confront what he/she believes to be unjust and undignified. It is our history and that is probably why we are still killing each other.  It is an insult to your dignity to fear Wayanes online and to think that you having an opinion on a Somali forum will bring disaster to someone else.  For your information, the FBI, the CIA, the Turkish Intelligence, Russian Mafia, Somali President, Dead Meles's family and Muse Bihi probably read SOL. :) Who the f**** cares? We come here to discuss topics we believe are relevant for the day and that is it. Don't let a Wayane or his collaborators in Somaliland silence your online voice. Information is important and the best way to help your cause is to not let others dictate the narrative. Create your own narrative. Take the lead. 

• Like 2

YoniZ   

Galbeedi,

Saaxiib ha u joojin qolyahan Injirta leh. Keyboardkana hadhigin, waxa uun ku siyaadisaa inaad wadanka timaado, kana qeyb qaadatid horumarka iyo toosinta waxa qalooca ku jiro.

Keyboardka ayaa ka xoog badan qoriga, gaarana meel aad uga fog, sababna u noqdan kara isbdelka aad doonaysid.

galbeedi,

If my posts in any way or shape gave you some bad feeling, you have my sincere apology. I only discuss issues and information never persons not even political group or parties.

Here are the way I approach information and or discussion on SOL.

Since its assumed that most members here are Somali (except maybe me Tigray) and basic expectation is that issues should be seen from effect will have on the Somali.

1. Regardless of any regional and political differences, does it benefit a Somali even an individual. Since the Somali cannot stop now being scattered every corner of the world, the next best thing is that a Somali be success story where ever he/she is; Ethiopia, Djibouti, Kenya, Canada, Sweden, Britain..etc.

I feel really good seeing the Somali being successful in business, politics of any country or region. I don't know, neither do you that the Somali diaspora will return home.

But I know one thing: If the Somali becomes like the Jewish in Uganda, they can arm twist Museveni to do good by Somalia. 

2. The destruction of Ethiopia at this time will have a totally destructive outcome for the Somali. Destruction of your opponent is good only and only time where you are prepared, organized to take all advantages presented. I don't see the Somali taking advantage or benefiting from what ever major realignment happening in Ethiopia. In reality it will be worst than what the status is currently.  It will also bring total realignment of the horn of Africa. Djibouti and Somaliland interest is that Ethiopia continue even in a crippled status, since they both can be biggest losers in the shifting sand. Eritrea would be the next or even first to go since its composition and oppression of nationalities and Religious oppression is quite deep. So much so that the Jeberti in Eritrea now have opposition organization. That is unthinkable in Afar and Tigray in Ethiopia. The Jeberti in Ethiopia do not see themselves as ethnic or even having any difference than Religion and even that is not a difference. All Moslems (Tigrigna speakers, more than 90% of Tigray) in Tigray are Jeberti. Same in Eritrea, that Tigrigna speaking Moslems are Jeberti.

3. Unlike what I have seen from some postings, I think that at this time, people should appreciate organization and stability even on village or hamlet level. You cannot negotiate or even the worst case fight against so many directions. Instead of spending time and energy for the Somali in NFD to come to Somalia, the best thing maybe is to encourage by all means the Somali in Kenya to take over Kenya. The Somali has a good opportunity to be the go to middle man or re conciliator among the fiercely competing and fighting nationalities in Kenya. If the Somali is seen as fair everyone will consider his opinion and input and place him in high places and in a generation the whole thing changes. This is most practical and easier to do than bloodshed for unknown end.

I am not an AI bot. Weyannie cannot be "under every bed" or under every tree shed. The greatest quality of Weyannie is that they really study and know cultures, and most importantly interest of peoples. Example: A Tigray living among Afar in 6 months will do every attempt to speak AfarAf (AfAfar). No other nationality in Ethiopia is as good at this.

We SOLers also should not think we are more than what we are. I don't take myself too seriously to assume that Weyannie will spend money, time, technology on me.

Tigray may have and still may use some of the latest spy sofware from Israel, Italy or Russia, but rest assured Tigray has no money or capability to right AI programs on Ethiopia, Sudan, Djibouti, Somalia...issues.

Countries are generally speaking like individuals. Loyalty to certain issues no matter what is a character for trustworthiness. I find Egypt always unfailingly short of this character. Palestinians, Yemen, Sudan, Libya are some examples.

Shouldn't the Somali have expected the Egyptians to come to Somalia in 1992. Even if they cannot help with the political situation, they should have been there in the distribution of the food (American, Canadian, European..), helping with medical service something they can do within their means? Cuban doctors help some Latin american countries from collapse.

When time comes many will be surprised of who I am, why I participate here and hopefully Eurika. 

Peace for you and I and everyone.  

• Like 1

cadnaan1   

Old_Observer

i m not sure if u r aware of there was agreement between kenya & ethiopia  first to destabilize somalia and then keep it that  way as long it possible, they believe stable somalia is threat to them. our only chance of coming out this mess is  the destruction of ethiopia.

kenya is not that threaat to us they are weak.

Holac   
7 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

I feel really good seeing the Somali being successful in business, politics of any country or region. 

Thank you. 

12 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Old_Observer

i m not sure if u r aware of there was agreement between kenya & ethiopia  first to destabilize somalia and then keep it that  way as long it possible, they believe stable somalia is threat to them. our only chance of coming out this mess is  the destruction of ethiopia.

kenya is not that threaat to us they are weak.

cadnaan1,

Let me ask you a simple question. What do you think happened, During the conflict between ICU and TFG?

Conflict between 2 persons dominated the relationship. Between late president Yusuf and Shiek Aweys. The rest like Shiek Ahmed and war lords positions was changing, were amenable to pressure.

The late Abdullahi Yusuf is a proven Somali nationalist. I am not sure if there is a single one of us, who could stand up for flag country and people inside an enemy prison, yet that is what he did under Mengistu.

Shiek Aweys on the other hand was driven solely on personal vendetta, especially on Ethiopian Somali leaders and Puntland.

Did you as a Somali tell ICU to submitt to TFG government.

ICU was so impetient for power, when TFG took too long to go to Mogadishu, ICU came to Baidoua. ICU were accusing TFG of being Ethiopian. Not forget that Shiek Ahmed declared even to the extent about religion and Ethiopia, being so blinded by power that forgot that Negash is where Meles comes from. One can blame particularly Tigray for anything under the sun, but not when it comes to religion. Even when the Ethiopian government arrested a whole group of leaders of Moslem association, most people blamed government being dictatorial, but never heard anyone saying the government is agains Islam.

Yet ICU wanted to liberate Ethiopian Moslems from Christian rule and late Abdullahi Yusuf would not.

At the end when the Somali has lost so much, it became obvious what the ICU was, a tool for the likes of Shiek Aweys of personal and maybe clan vendetta, not much good coming out of it, but lot of destruction.

All countries of the world compete in one of two ways. Destructively or constructively. Constructively is first avoidance of war as much as possible, building better things and staying ahead than other country. Its your choice which way you want to compete, and considering reality the constructive way is the only choice now, no matter how much regeret or anger one might have.

First and last start by understanding and if you have to put blame by blaming a Somali on Somali affairs, before one goes to blame others. Find out what can or could have been done differently.

The only place in the world where the British empire thought beneficial to build a country from same people happens to be for the Somali. Yet did not succeed. Before blaming Kenyans, Ethiopians, French/Djibouti, find the reason within the Somali first.

cadnaan1,

I am sure a number of SOLers were stating that its Tigray that is creating conflict between Oromo and Somali and is using the Somali. I say, please do some investigation before sining into facebook propaganda.

If the conflict is between nomads in bordering areas it sadly is normal and only development can solve it.

If the conflict is deep inside Oromo territory where the Somali is only capable to save his/her life, but would never be in the offensive, then the cry is for more than a goat.

The fact that Al Shabab's enemy number one is the Somali region in Ethiopia is clear to anyone. Its a matter of public knowledge, no analysis or paralysis required.

What is at the heart of the Oromo movement in Ethiopia this time, well it may surprise you. But read the following very informative article written by Abdikarim Arab at Jigjiga Herald and make your mind.

http://www.jigjigaherald.com/?p=632

Its easy to see that, the campaign against Illey and Liyu was for more than a goat.

galbeedi   

Guys, I am a free man in a free country, and not worried about Wayaane or anyone else stopping my expressing my thoughts, but I worry about people back home. Certainly, sooner than later,  I will go back home, and I might even send some dispatches from Mogadishu.

OO, it does not really matter which nationality you are, what counts is your opinion. It is good to hear that you want us to succeed in business, politics and other endeavors. Having said that , if you spare us of the bogus history, we can live with your Wayaane agenda.

OO, I haven't examined your posts carefully, but in general I have realized your overall strategy. Even in your last post while praising Somalis, you concluded that Egypt is bad because the way they treat the Palestinians, Yemen and Libya .Despite the false alliances the TPLF is trying to concote, Ethiopia could only be saved at the expense of TPLf. I am one of those people who read the Tigrai Online, the Oromo media and other irrelevant issues in Ethiopia before I go to bed at night. After careful examination, I found out that the TPLF media is sending three repetitive messages across the online community.

The three are : Egypt, Oromo and  somali regional governments whether that is Zone five , Somaliland or Puntland.

You ask why Egypt?. Well, that is the only country that could make a serious challenge to Ethiopia at the moment. If there is a conflict in the border between Eritrea and Ethiopia, 70% of the Ethiopia forces will be moved there. A military conflict, and Oromo uprising , would quickly hasten the collapse of the TPLF. Also, the only ethnic group that Egypt targets for military and political help is Oromo. 

The TPLf are not worried about Somalia at the moment. They are propping up Somaliland , and  the Somali Republic is weak politically and militarily. Even the Somali president relies for their help. They love us . So, The only serious challenge to TPLF is Egypt and Oromo, and they want everyone to attack those two . If you visit their media , it's all about Egypt. Since when an Ethiopian cared about Palestinians or Yemenis, never. 

We should use others as they used us and reach our goals of removing this dinosaur from our region. In former Yugoslavia, after the split, five republics ( Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Macedonia) came out and became stable countries. Those who suffered most were the Muslims of Bosnia . We should make this coming confrontation between Egypt Vs Ethiopia to be a one between TPLF and Egypt. 

Guys, the moment Ethiopia goes down, or even if TPLF loses power to Oromo, there will not be any more Somaliland, or any Ethiopia centred regional government. Our guest Mr. OO says Somalis in different countries will do well without joining Somalia. That may be true for now since the republic is weak, but there is no guarantee that the new Somali states would be loyal or friendly. Look at the Gulf countries. They are the same tribe and people yet, they call themselves different names and they are hostile to one another. Just as we speak, Somaliland attacked small Puntland contingent at Tukaraq without warning and spilled Somali blood. Yet, if the Liyu police crosses to Wajaale and kidnaps in the middle of the town, they will not raise their voice let alone fight. This are not our armies, they were built to maim their brothers.

One thing I agree with you is before the total collapse , we must be prepared and take advantage. So, I do not mind waiting a year and half or the summer of 2019. In the meantime, Egypt , Oromo, Somali Zone and others must pave the way. I hope Egypt to take out the Wayaane Dam and push the issue. Our rivers, Jubba and Shabbeelle are dammed by Ethiopia already, but we can't ask them to stop. 

Folks, it seems we might finding some common ground with dictator SISI, and I am willing to take advantage of the issue. 

Dr, Cumar Raabe made a political map in the year 2000 which spillited Ethiopia in to five or six nations. In that map , he carved part of northern Djibouti and added to the AFar or Danaakil state, then Oromo Somali region and half of Djibouti joining the greater Somalia. When we asked him , how about Tigray and Amhara?, he said , " let the face one another and either join or split that is their problem. Some of you might not like the breaking up of Djibouti, but if this place becomes a hub for foreign armies controlling our oceans and trades, we  have to rethink about Djibouti. The best way, to close these bases is to push Cumar Gelle out and elect a new independent , and Somali centred leadership.

Somali politicians do not know the difference between managing the affairs of the Mogadishu based government or looking at the horizon. Since the TPLF says that there is a clause in the Ethiopian constitution that allows secession of ethnic states, and the Oromo or one of the states could use and spare us all the mess. 

3 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

The fact that Al Shabab's enemy number one is the Somali region in Ethiopia is clear to anyone. Its a matter of public knowledge, no analysis or paralysis required.

By the way, OO we are too intelligent to spent even one minute to read anything written by someone in Jijijga.  Al-shabaab have never hurt a fly inside Ethiopia or in the border regions. Some may say that Ethiopian forces are strong, well, if someone want to die by suicide, he does not care the strength of the army. When Al-shabaab builds bomb laden trucks from Bakool and drives 4oo km to mogadishu while he could just go the next checkpoint at the border tells a lot about this movement. 

Somali locals had told authorities that in some bases, the Ethiopian army leaves at down and leaves plenty of weapons for the group to take. 

Finally, Ethiopia's problems are the status quo. Ether they have to democratize and allow free elections or total collapse. Both of this options are detrimental to the TPLf. THere is no third  way. The TPLF can ride the Oromo -Somali tension as much as it likes but this conflict will not determine the future, because , no matter what what happens, A somali would not get the power. The EPRDF can hold as much emergency issue as they like to exploit these issues, but the overriding issue of change will not go away.

3 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

15 hours ago, galbeedi said:

The three are : Egypt, Oromo and  somali regional governments whether that is Zone five , Somaliland or Puntland.

Some of you might not like the breaking up of Djibouti, but if this place becomes a hub for foreign armies controlling our oceans and trades, we  have to rethink about Djibouti. The best way, to close these bases is to push Cumar Gelle out and elect a new independent , and Somali centred leadership.

Somali politicians do not know the difference between managing the affairs of the Mogadishu based government or looking at the horizon. Since the TPLF says that there is a clause in the Ethiopian constitution that allows secession of ethnic states, and the Oromo or one of the states could use and spare us all the mess. 

By the way, OO we are too intelligent to spent even one minute to read anything written by someone in Jijijga.

Regarding the mention of the Somali in terms of countries or regions, is only the current reality. The Somali in 4 countries and it so happens except in Jabouti there are regions and regional/provincial governments. There is no other reason.

As per article 39 of the Ethiopian constitution, anyone currently recognized as nationality can use it. The process is ardeous, requires a lot of patience and hard work and at the end a vote of 66.6%. Its exactly the same as that of Canada. Its not 50%+1 as that for Scotland or other places.

As per your reason (too intelligent) of not reading Jigjiga Herald, I am simply stunned.

As per choosing to be on side of Egypt, Its your choice of course. Just to state my choice. In principle I never support even on internet post,  some country or government who does not have the smallest principled stand and loyalty to anything. History is cruel and history happens to have impact especially on Egypt. A country that makes excuses of Israel preventing them for not sending a large force to deal with Sinai terrorism (their terms of surrender that they cannot send a brigade without Israel permission to Sinai) is not expected to come to Ethiopian highlands and win a war. Egypt's advantage was diplomatic since they are located on one of the most important location location location on the globe. Even that recently have become no match for the Ethiopians. China, Italy, UK, US contribute each at least half a billion dollars a year.

The cruelty of History:

"This force of Munzinger Pasha, marched to Danakil country. It consisted of about 2,000 men. This force was ambushed, and Munzinger and nearly all his followers were killed on November 7th, 1784 by Danakil tribesmen. There were practically no survivors reported."

Compare the weapons the Afar nomad had and the Egyptians had, with Swiss/German commander. Danakil is a clan of the Afar.

BTW Egypt has never defeated Sudan in recorded history (exagerating of course). If you get time and interested read what happened to the Egyptians and what they did to save the samll force left alive after the war with Mahdist (Caliphate).

You have more courage than the Egyptians. The strongman of Eritrea is now in Egypt.

galbeedi   

OO, i did not say Somali in terms of the old great republic of ours. What I was referring was the Somali Zones. Somaliland Zone, Puntland Zone and Zone five which are all Ethiopia's Zone of influence at the moment. THat does not mean that these regions could became viable and ethical regions in the future. 

By the way, in my opinion , the troop build up in Eritrea is not directed at Sudan. Sudan is too huge to be occupied or dismembered. I think , the troop build up is that, if Egypt bombs the Dam, and Ethiopia tries to retaliate against Eritrea, then Egypt must defend that country. due to her rugged landscape and mountains, and tough nature of it's people, it could do well to defend herself. 

If Sisi want my advice , here is how I conduct the war. 

First I mobilize the Oromo cities and organize huge demos that would cripple big cities. Then As these demonstration become riots because of heavy handedness by TPLf troops would use live bullets, lightly armed Oromo rebels will start checkpoints to secure their neighborhoods. . Last two years TPLF soldiers killed close to a thousand Oromo civilians, but this time they will not be able to get away. 

As the problem grows, C/fataax Al -Sisi will issue an ultimatum to stop the dam project or else. If the TPLF does not resolve the issue within prescribed time table, Sisi will start bombing the dam. Then the TPLF will mobilize the army to attack Eritrea. Then, the president of Eritrea will declare a war to defend his nation and tell the Ethiopian people not to follow the TPLf. At the same time Sudan will be warned not to interfere with this issue. 

President Cumar Al-Bashiir should know that his country was dismembered by Ethiopian backed SPLA guerilla movement and others,  and if he wants a prosperous Sudan he needs a different Ethiopia. Mr. Bashiir  became close to Ethiopia to save his skin and avoid the UN criminal court. For years, he was pushed to give up South Sudan  despite the early agreements to accommodate SS as autonomous region. Finally , he gave away the shop and accepted the formation of South Sudan, yet as soon as he signed the accord, the international court  indicted him with war crime. 

He is not a bad leader, but he must know the country, Sudan is bigger than him.

Bashir or Sudan has no guarantee that Ethiopia might arm another group in the future. So now is the time to get rid of the old colonial post in the horn of by just staying out of the mess. These dams are not for local development or enhancing energy capacity for the locals. It is solely used to export electricity and make money from water resources the must be shared by everyone. 

As Ethiopia tries to survive, we will crush her child, Al-shabaab, and her Zones of influence. If Ethiopia goes down, people in Hargeisa will rise up and overthrow Biixi. Ahmed Madoobe will make a decision to either go with Kenya or expel them from the country.

Ii is just a thought. Biciidkaan dili doono.

I think some of your strategy is workable. Few corrections:

Eritrea took the Sudanese embassy in Asmara and gave it to SPLA (Garang). Eritrea was training SPLM. Eritrea trained and organized what is called Eastern Front and threatened the pipeline which goes close and parallel with Eritrea.

Actually Ethiopia balanced for Sudan against Uganda and Kenya. That is why Sudan had no accusation or blame on Ethiopia. If you are talking Derg and King Haileslassie you are correct.

Do you know Ethiopia refused to join the International court, like kenya and south africa and others. The Only reason was for Al Bashir. He used to meet leaders of other countries in Ethiopia, because they cannot go to Khartoum and he cannot go to their countries.

Who was the first country he mentioned when US reduced sanctions? Check his news conference was Ethiopia.

Al Bashir was very courageous to let South Sudan go. As long as USA Britain France are taking turn to bunkrupt and dismember Sudan, he and his people were going in circles. Some Sudanese were not happy, but it will be one of his greatest achievement. He cut the interference from Eritrea/Egypt. Egypt has no opportunity to affect Sudan from North. Even Al Bashir ethnic are there and they are enough to stop Egypt.

BTW the Afar Tigray, even though they are both biggest losers by Eritrea, but both had decided long in the beginning that if Eritreans want to go they would let them go. "Ethiopia had ports for millenium, but was the poorest and most backward country" yet in 20 years even though draught happens every few years, yet no famine or starvation. The Afar, Agew and Tigray lost a million people 1984. Let alone Eritrea you would let go even half the country. What is mountains and rivers if your people are dying. Watch Meles interview with BBC when he was a fighter in the bushes.

You have in my opinion a higher valuation of the Oromo in Ethiopia. OLF is 3 organizations at this time. 2 of the founders of the OLF are in ODF and they are going back to Ethiopia. Read it by looking for Abbo Leencho. Remember when Ethiopian opposition was counting in terms of weeks and months the life of Weyannie in 2005, when Amhara were at height of their opposition.

Do you hear any demo or gathering in Amhara after the state of emergency, none. Even in 2016 it was in a place called Gonder. You will never hear anything out of Gonder. Unlike what you see in facebook (I know you are not that type its just figurative speak) the main issue in Gonder was an Agew community wanted autonomy. The Amhara could not swallow it and accused the Agew (Qimanti) that theyare Weyannie. Of course Tigray was on the Qimanti side. Principle as well as the Agew use were fighting in Weyannie against Derg until the regions were established. If you do not see this on Agew sites or youtube channel you would think Amhara is fighting Tigray.

You also have Eritreans capacity over their head, even themselves will admit now. Never forget that its what you are fighting for that makes you a man or chicken. More than 4000 eritreans mostly from conscripts are leaving Eritrea to the enemy country Ethiopia. If you have Eritrean friends ask them this "There was border skirmish some months ago in place called Zalambessa, what happened?

There is endless national service in Eritrea. Since the Somali is a fighter population, culturally, its very easy for you to understand. If the governemnt forced every kid at age 17 to go to military service, not for a year, 2 years, 3 years 10 years, but no release. How many Somali do you expect would stay in the national service? Eritreans are paying $2000 for a guide to go to Ethiopia and $1400 to Sudan. You might get 80-90 retension among Somali if they can see danger from Ethiopia or Kenya, but if you ask Somali to stay and fight for regions maybe 10% using clan Wadad etc propaganda.

I spoke yesterday an Eritrean Agew who is pro regime and visits Eritrea often. He said about himself that he would side with Weyannie against Egypt. The Egyptians as cowardly as they are had committed atrocity in the Agew area in Eritrea. There are 4 Agew tribes. 1 is in Eritrea 3 are in Ethiopia all in Amhara regional state.

If your startegy is to work, let me give you the contrarian view. If the Oromo prove to be so powerful Tigray and Afar and Agew would leave central ethiopia to duke it each other, those are more than enough for Eritrea. The situation in Eritrea is so bad now that the Afar militia is enough to disband the Eritrean "elite" army. Guarding the conscripts with "elite or republican guard type is a full time job in Eritrea now.

Egyptians BTW will not try anything on the dam. I told you the British empire had already found out that farmers with basic digging tools can divert the nile in more than 20 places in the mountains. Then Egypt all 80 million have to come and occupy Ethiopia. Good luck with that. The Tigray are not a kind of full hardy people, ask Ethiopians will tell you.

BTW chief of general staff of Sudan is in Ethiopia. If you think it contributes him and the Ethiopian counterpart (Samora Mohamed Yonus) are personal friends, but in the news was meeting PM Hailemariam.

Isayas in Cairo meeting Sissi.

galbeedi   
23 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Eritrea took the Sudanese embassy in Asmara and gave it to SPLA (Garang). Eritrea was training SPLM. Eritrea trained and organized what is called Eastern Front and threatened the pipeline which goes close and parallel with Eritrea.

It is typical OO to mix things to confuse people.

When SPLA was founded in 1983, and their soldiers and bases were in Ethiopia. At that time there were no Eritrean state. What you referring was when Eritrea had clashed with Sudan and cut diplomatic relations.

Facts do not hinder you from throwing things to the wall as usual. Yet, I have to enlighten you about certain things that might help you understand the region better, as well as other people who might overlook history. In  the seventies , both Somalia and Sudan left the communist bloc and allied themselves with America and their friends. 

At the same time , after 1974, Ethiopia became a the communist flag bearer in the region. They allied with South Yemen and Libya. Menguistu tried to use the communist card and helped ethnic Sudanese and Somali tribal movements to further his agenda. 

SPLA was armed, organized and guided from Addis. THey brought down the Somali state through those rebels, and they dismembered Sudan eventually. The biggest threat of Sudan since 1970-2005 was Ethiopia arming the rebels. Ethiopia is using Bashiir to help him against Sudan at the moment.

Will see how it goes.

34 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

It is typical OO to mix things to confuse people.

When SPLA was founded in 1983, and their soldiers and bases were in Ethiopia. At that time there were no Eritrean state. What you referring was when Eritrea had clashed with Sudan and cut diplomatic relations.

galbeedi,

I think you missed this:

"Eritrea took the Sudanese embassy in Asmara and gave it to SPLA (Garang). Eritrea was training SPLM. Eritrea trained and organized what is called Eastern Front and threatened the pipeline which goes close and parallel with Eritrea.

Actually Ethiopia balanced for Sudan against Uganda and Kenya. That is why Sudan had no accusation or blame on Ethiopia. If you are talking Derg and King Haileslassie you are correct."