Deeq A.

Ciidamadii UAE tababartay Kheyre wuxuu la wareegay bishii November, 2017

Deeq A.   

Raysal wasaaraha Dowlada Federaalka Mudane Xasan Kheyre ayaa ka Gudoomiyaha Safaarada Emaaraatka dhamaan Ciidankii ay Emaatku ay tababareen 1Novembar 2017. Ciidankasoo ahaa kuwa si khaasa loo tababaray,Sargaal ka tirsan Ciidankas oo la hadlay Puntlandi wuxuu xaqiijiyey in dhamaan Ciidankaas ay hada ku jiraan gacanta Dowlada lagasoo bilaabo bishii Novembar. Sargalku wuxuu kaloo noo xaqiijiyey in Qayb kamid ah Ciidankaas oo meel gaara la dajiyey ay si gaara uga amar qaataan Raysal wasaaraha halka Qaybtii kale lagu wareejiyey Taliska Ciidanka Soomaaliyeed. Hoos ka Daawo xafladii Ciidanka ay Emaaraatku ugu wareejiyeen Raysal Wasaare Kheyre.

IMG_5266.jpg&key=17d1a1568e5c5e3cd0e1e9f

IMG_5267.jpg&key=15f3a4b8c3ad9713bce079f

IMG_5268.jpg&key=54337896f19c7926ef31605

48 minutes ago, Holac said:

Confused. 

Nothing to be confused about. This Deeq guy is anti-dowladda, only reporting negative, tabloid hearsays without any facts.

This is pure conjuring up. Ciidamadaas sawirka ka muuqdo la tababaray qalinjabintooda ra'iisul wasaaraha ayaa joogay. It didn't say inay dowladda la soo wareegeen, only inuu qalinjabinta u tagay meesha. Also ciidamo kale badan ayee Imaaraadka tababareen since 2015, kuwaas lama soo hadal qaadin dadka maamulo.

Also the last taliyaha ciidamada xoogga Soomaaliya, one of the reasons isku casilay was that Imaaraadka have their own ciidamo in Xamar, those ciidamo only listen to Imaaraadka, who pay their salaries.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Holac   

those ciidamo only listen to Imaaraadka, who pay their salaries.

Miskiin, I was confused as to why Kheyre and other officials appear cosy with UAE in public, but complain about the UAE through the media. Aren't they in control of the country?  There is no army in Mogadishu that will defend UAE if Khayre's government asks the UAE ambassador to leave and/or close all operations. 

Meesha wax  ba ka socda,  Looks a problem when you let every country who has interest come and train people for you, the funding is fine, but every unit must COMPLETELY 100% be under SOMALI army, and 100%  report to SOMALI army.

There is a lot of conflict of interest

33 minutes ago, Holac said:

Miskiin, I was confused as to why Kheyre and other officials appear cosy with UAE in public, but complain about the UAE through the media. Aren't they in control of the country?  There is no army in Mogadishu that will defend UAE if Khayre's government asks the UAE ambassador to leave and/or close all operations. 

He was not cosy with them. I am guessing he was invited to give a speech to the graduates of the latest training. He attended, I guess, to not give an impression he was against them. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer philosophy, I guess.

Their training programs started with Xasan Sh. Maxamuud government. I don't know what they secretly agreed with them. It is no secret Imaaraadka retains those trained soldiers. Imaaraadka will not be satisfied as long as Turkiga are in Soomaaliya. They are obsessed with them. Imaaraadka also don't want any single port in the country becoming a major transit hub, a la Dubeey. They are worrying about what is going to happen down in the next ten, 20 years, that might be competitive to Dubeey port.

Shortsighted and corrupt opportunistic some Soomaali politicians don't try to see this or only care about their pockets.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

They are obsessed with them. Imaaraadka also don't want any single port in the country becoming a major transit hub, a la Dubeey. They are worrying about what is going to happen down in the next ten, 20 years, that might be competitive to Dubeey port.

Shortsighted and corrupt opportunistic some Soomaali politicians don't try to see this or only care about their pockets.

100% agree, they are economic saboteur and want to ensure their future, the problem is they found very cheap Somali traitors who will do this for them for few dollars, and don't care the future of their people. 

DUBAI run out of oil over 10 years ago.

i dont hate uae for guarding their interests.

-keep turkey power in somalia weak.

-keep somalia ports from becoming major  hub.

does somalia have interest to safeguard or the dollar is our GOD.

someone sold and signed somalia tertitorial water for 50,000 dollars to kenya ccc and abdishakur traitor guy the latter shakur  is living inside the country.20 milion somalida ahmala waayay hal nin oo qaarijiya and make his life miserable as future warning for traitors.

we have sunk as society to the lowest

• Thanks 2