Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The two professors: Back to Muqdisho or Minnesota

Oodweyne   

^^^

Well, that is the fiction in which you really are trying to indulge in here since there is no "verifiable facts" in which you have shared with us in-terms of him "legging" it from Somaliland. Hence, pass me by the day, Professor Galeydh, actually comes to "broadcast" that he really is given-up the "Political gig" (as it were) of being with Somaliland's cause.

And in the mean-time, see to it to keep on "fervently intoning" your "bitter-curses" for Somaliland.

Particularly those which are in turn "laced-with-Koranic-verses" (just for the sake of them having a higher "potency" than the usual ones) as you finishes your daily prayers out there in Boston in the "land of the depraved and the deluded", that is Mr Trump's America.

Bitter curses? I don't curse and even if I did, I wouldn't waste it on habros.

"Land of the depraved and the deluded"? Now you are just insulting the good professor's home.

Anyway, you are losing potency Oodweyne. Just, how hard did Jeegaanta hit you?

Oodweyne   

^^^

Well, you could have fooled me in here. After all, these "Habros", as we speak in here, are actually chasing your Dhabayaco's sorry ass from Las-Canod to Tukaraq without breaking a sweat.

And for good measure, are also getting tired in waiting any further "manly action" in which your chief of the Dhabayaco's outfit, namely, the said Mr Gaas could actually do. Not the bluster, or the empty bravado, in which we have come accustomed to hear from him at least in so far as recent days and weeks are concern.

Of course, we are also well aware, that, Mr Gaas, who is (as rumors had it) a well acquainted "mental patience" of one of up-state's New-York's mental medical facilities, could always be in a "sorry state" of actually missing his daily "mental tablets" in which without it he could be "liable" to experience a complete melt-down, which in turn may account for his "pitiful bravado" with no action to back it up of recent weeks.

So we shan't increase the "mental pressure" on him, lest he go nuts enough to start "chewing" his "office's decorative carpet" (as it were). Provided, of course, he quits his endless blustering on the air-waves. And accept that he can safe his fiefdom's capital, that is Garowe, so long as he suitably go home and take his forces back from Sool region to where they come from with their tails between their legs.

Or else, lets just say that by the time we finish with him the "caring mental nurses" in the up-state New-York's medical facilities in which he was "registered" with when he was living in Buffalo in up-state New-York, will be having it back a "sorry wreck" of a human-being when he is finally gets to be "re-admitted" into their "professional care". 

As for the "jeegaan business", I know the last desperate hope your Dhabayaco's folks have to see a full and bloody conflagration in Somaliland's "maternal clans". But that will not happen in a thousand years.

You see it's far more "appealing sport" (a genuine satisfying one, at that, no less) to keep on chasing "Dhabayaco's cowardly ninnies across the Nugal's valley and the sun-drenched parchment earth, that is of "Dhulbahante's ancestral territory" than to put a bullet into (or to fight) a "cousin" of mine, who is a dearest and closest to me from Somaliland.

Hence, we shall settle any political differences in which we may currently have in the fashion we have been known to do so through-out our history. But as for Dhabayaco and their "Chief-Honcho" of a mental patience, namely the said, Mr Gaas, lets just say bullets will be his deserved "gift" in which he shall look forward into getting from us.

And who knows it could even be the case that a "flying bullets" across the "sky over Garowe", may even cure him from his daily need to take his "Mental tablets". Or even cure him from his need to keep on "visiting" several times a year that mental and medical facility in up-state New-York. :P            

Let's get something straight, you won't be finishing off anyone or anything for you would comfortably sitting with warm shaax in dreary London hence it comes so naturally for you to drum for war. I wish war on no one , not habro on habro and not certainly with their neighbors. Don't confuse my comments about Jeegaanta politically b!tchslapping their fellow habro as call for anything else. But I was amused by your meek response, for all your bluster, chest-beating and xininyo analogies, you surely have folded quickly.

Why do I get the feeling you have never actually witnessed war in person? If you didn't, that would be explain a lot.

Oodweyne   

^^^^

Oh dear, did I touched a raw nerve in here, dear lad? :D You see, it really is amusing for you to think that you (a lowly intellectual ninny, if ever there was one) could actually suppose that you can play a "mind games" with me. And therefore, some how "bait" me into a conversation that will result me "slacking off" members of the other "two maternal clans" of Somaliland.

Of course, you and a certain chap by the name of Tillamook, actually thought that if you play a verbal game that is the sort of a classical "tac-a-tic" with me, whereby one of you will start a "verbal jump-ball" about this "Jeegaanta business" out for me. And if the other suitably hold it aloft for a while, then I would "walk-right-in". :D

However, whatever, displeasure I have with the manner in which the politics of Somaliland has devolved in recent months, particularly the election, I know for one, that, we in Somaliland will raise or fall together without exception.

And that is the copper-bottomed "political fact", which in turn made me a serenely confident that, this "Jeegaan business" is a mere "blip" on the political radar-screen of Somaliland. Not something that is here to stay for eternity. And it will be a matter of time before even the "proponents" of the "Jeegaanta", actually came to understand this.

That I have utmost confidence of it. So I look things in that way, not the usual "hot-blooded-way" I do usually reserve for Somaliland's enemies across the border in Dhabayaco's land. And that is why I keep telling you that your "curses" to see Somaliland falling apart is not really working and you need to increase the "fervor" of it. Or at least you need to increase the "decibels" in which you "intone" your daily curse of Somaliland. 

Moreover, I can guarantee you now that this business about Jeegaanta will actually be resolve, one way or another, and rather speedily at that. Particularly, once the cool heads of the "political elites" of the nation actually realize as to how much is at stake for Somaliland, and therefore, it's imperative, that, this issue should be put to bed very soon. 

And, of course, in so far as "Dhabayaco's fiefdom" to our east is concern, like a "proverbial hunter" out for a sport of taking a "pot-shot" at the "roaming animals" in the wilderness, we in Somaliland always without fail will turn up for a "game of sport", in which for the sake of argument we could call it "Chasing Dhabayaco

And of course, like a hunter on a horse-back, who in turn is screaming his heads off and his lungs out, we in turn will be liable to utter a deeply felt cry of: "Tally-ho", every time there is a "Spotted Dhabayaco" that may be seen lurking in the vicinity of Nugal's Valley.

And in fact come to think of it I thought it would be a good idea to "register" with the "International Olympic Committee" (IOC), this sort of "sport" (or game). So that by the time Somaliland is officially allow to participate in the international Olympics competition (say, 2024), we in Somaliland could actually stand a better chance of winning a haul of "gold medals" on the basis of this particular sport of "Chasing Dhabayaco" in which we seemed to have invented it.:D    

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

I think the Garaad community should count their blessing if Proff. Galaydh had left the arena. He confused everyone and created great mistrust among the Khaatumo community. I hope he never comes back again.

Also, The time has come for Puntland not to undermine Khaatumo and help them control their own territory. As I said before the adding of Sool to Puntland was good idea in the early years, but also, one must understand that the Garaad community is proud and will not accept to be controlled by anyone. 

Now, those inside Puntland administration including vice president Camey must leave Puntland and form a viable Khaatumo which is  independent from both Somaliland and Puntland. No more " Labacanlayn" . That idea of two allegiances must be over.

• Like 1

Oodweyne   

Galbeedi,

I think your "malignant advise", minted as it is to "hurt" Somalialnd, is really desperate stuff, and it's pitiful delusion on your part, particularly, knowing now how almost 85% of this Sool region actually is run and control by its citizens who are loyal to Somalilan.

And luckily, I was actually there on the ground a two months ago.And I when into every corner of that vast region (from Las-Anod, to Xudun, to Taleex, and back again, while travelling through every little village and hamlet).

And, apart from Tukaraq and those, that are to east of this little village in direction of Garowe, And every place I have been in that region, I did actually observed a far more "settled" political conviction on the part of folks there, which actually hold that, this region belongs to Somaliland.

Of course, you will not believe a word of it, because it goes against your fantasies about Somaliland being a"brutally occupying interloper" in this region.

Hence, instead of offering easy inanities and hot-air waffle about what should happen to this region and its inhabitants, perhaps, you would better off in actually going your next holiday into the this region. I assure you, you will not find any more hospitable folks in Somaliland than the folks in the Dhulbahante's ancestral land particularly in Nugal Valley.

And then once you saw with your own eyes as to how the folks have made their "peace" with Somaliland, and are actually going far than making a peace into a "proper demand" on their part, that, Somailand's government must recover the remaining 15% of the territories that are now in the hand of the "Dhabayaco's fiefdom" to our east of us,  then you can come back to us and start delineating your latest "hair-brained" and "concocted fantasy" of how to go about in "dismantling" Somaliland internally and externally. Since, that sort of a "master plan" on your part will only be a good enough for a belly-laugh for the rest of us.

18 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Bitter curses? I don't curse and even if I did, I wouldn't waste it on habros.

"Land of the depraved and the deluded"? Now you are just insulting the good professor's home.

Anyway, you are losing potency Oodweyne. Just, how hard did Jeegaanta hit you?

Che, duqaan wareersan maxaa iskugu wareerisaa. I don't even know how you got the patience to read his rambling, long-winded diatribe.

I don't blame duqaan - it is either talking to the walls with his dementia or giving his diarrhea publicly to this discussion board. Dadka aqriya ka gardaran.

• Like 1

YoniZ   

Oodweyne, sxb marka hore welcome back.

Marka xigta, waxay ku qurux badnaan laheyd inaad isdejisid oo caratanka iyo magac xumi ugu yeerida qof walba oo kaa aragti ama reer duwan yareysid.

SOL ragga kusheekeysta waxay u badan yihiin kuwo is ixtiraama walow ay kala fikrad duwanaadaan goor kasta.

MMA waxaad kabixisay sadaal wanaagsan, labada oday ee ku wareeray siyaasada iyo nolosha wadanka. Shilimaadka  howlgabka iyo barafka Minnesota ayaa Cawska jiilaal u noqday. 

Admin   

Nomads, please respect the rules of the website and stop the clan insults and the personal attacks against one another. There is no need for insults. If you can't present your argument without insults and name-calling, dib isugu noqo. Waxbaa khaldan! 

Admin 

On 26/01/2018 at 11:03 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

It only needed less than a month. It is even sooner than my prediction.

From what I am reading, the Professor had very fruitful meeting with El-Presidente MBC before he left Hargeisa. I don't see any reason to think that the Professor has changed his views. 

The Professor wants to see a united, peaceful, just and prosperous Somaliland. And to that aim, I also want to see that kind of Somaliland. 

We will keep this thread alive. 

Oodweyne, playing minds? So that's what you have been doing all these years? Let me know when the real you shows up. Till then, slow down.

Admin,

Nagadaa, the insults are mostly going one way.

13 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Che, duqaan wareersan maxaa iskugu wareerisaa. I don't even know how you got the patience to read his rambling, long-winded diatribe.

I don't blame duqaan - it is either talking to the walls with his dementia or giving his diarrhea publicly to this discussion board. Dadka aqriya ka gardaran.

Iskadaa, let him vent. I just his other thread about his awoowe, Oodweyne thinks he is at the top of food chain in  Waqooyi Galbeed but I think his last visit showed him otherwise. Now, he is taking out on us. And for all his colorful warlike language, I don't think he ever fought anyone in his life or even witness an firefight hence his xininyo obsession.