Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The two professors: Back to Muqdisho or Minnesota

Instead of glorifying bloodshed between neighbours and brothers, our resident political analyst- Oodka would be much more helpful if he urged the koofiyad baclayaal and the self-appointed amateur politicians who claim to represent West Burco Clan to calm down and not create fitna inside Somaliland. 

I just realised Mr Libaax programmed the site to change clan names into their somewhat equivalent location indicators :D

On 2/7/2018 at 6:32 AM, Tallaabo said:

Instead of glorifying bloodshed between neighbours and brothers, our resident political analyst- Oodka would be much more helpful if he urged the koofiyad baclayaal and the self-appointed amateur politicians who claim to represent West Burco Clan to calm down and not create fitna inside Somaliland. 

Tallaabo,

Now let me say, matey, that you were doing fine. Almost there in one piece, if only you didn't squandered the chance to remain silent in here, in which you didn't take it. And in particular in the sense of "observing" that in the last freaking moment you seemed to have overcome with urge to have a "glorified version" of a "mental fart" (as it were), my friend.

And by that I mean if you pay attention the deeper layers of my argument hitherto so far presented in here, you will see that of course I want Somaliland to make a "short-work" of those who seems to have a "clannish assumption" against her very existence.

Secondly, it also means (or at least in-terms of logically interrogating it), ought to mean that it's by far the "imperative"  of Somaliland, that, such a ninny-teaming, sea-thieving, cowardly-inspired, political fiefdom that is to the east of her call Pirate-land, who to boot keep on "assuming" that they can take any inches of land they in turn may "fancy" it within Somaliland's territorial jurisdiction, must not allowed that such a clear "legal-border" between Somalia and Somaliland be "muddied" quite deliberately by them.

And they must not be allowed to "muddied" such an easy to find "legal demarcation" (which ought to be so easy that even Google could do it for you) in-terms of where such Somaliland's landscape begins and end. And in particular, they must not be allowed to get away with the "fanciful idea" of saying that they really own every inch of "H-a--r-t-i-land" within the old British Somaliland.

And to boot they must not be allowed to believe that can have their "territorial cake" (as it were) from Somaliland's side of the border, and then take it back to Pirate-land so that they, with leisurely pace, could proceed to staffed themselves with it down their "political gullet" (as it were).

Thirdly, this pirate-land's solipsistic argument concerning where legal borders ought to be based on, is essentially a "mini-replica" of the old Somali's futile "irredentism" of yesteryear.

Hence, the only meaningful differences, which in turn is "observable" at first glance, is that whereas the old Somali Irredentism was based on the political foundation that says every Somali's inhabited lands/territories actually is owned by Somalis, irrespective of legal or international norms that quite deliberately separates political states from that of a social nation in which a nation (as a people or as a social community) could actually found themselves living in many "political states" and in many different "jurisdictional sovereign country" (like Germans of Central Europe, prior to the second world war, or the present-day Kurdish people), the argument of the Pirate-land is that theirs is a "glorified version" of a "Clannish Irredentism" (as it were). And Somaliland, should be the first casualty (or victim) of that blind argument.

Consequently it's foundationally important for Somaliland that this argument, got up by Pirate-land, must be laid to rest. And it must be seen to be laid to rest forcefully, once and for all. Just like the "previous outing" of the larger version of this kind of "irredentism", got up the Somalis, collectively, was laid to rest by the action of the international community (IC), which quite openly sided with the nations in the horn-of-Africa who have ended up as the "target" of that "internationally outlaw idea", call "forceful irredentism" across international borders.

And, of course, the military defeat of that idea at the hand of Ethiopia (with its allies) in and around 1978 essentially was, by any historical reckoning, the final "coup-de-grâce" that have imploded any fanciful ideas on the part of the Somalis to believe that, we can, willy-nilly, undo a legal international borders by force (no less).

Consequently, what this means is that, this Pirate-land's irredentism's argument against Somaliland, which in turn is concentrating on "border skirmishes", between Somaliland and Puntland, actually serves, or it's indication of a larger argument that needs to be "lance", once and for all. And it should be "lanced", like so much a "rotten boil" that needs to be cleaned the body, so that its putrefying "pus" (of a clannish kind) in which Pirate-land had "infected" with eastern regions of the "territorial body" of Somaliland, can be clean completely  

As for the what you term the "Gadh-Cass" of West Burco community, I don't think you really need to worry about them. But suffice to say that from time to time, they will have their bit of a "verbal argy-bargy" with any government of the day in Somaliland. Just as those of every other clan and every sub-clan of Somaliland, will one day or the other, have their own "noisy quarrel" with government of the day.

But essentially leaving aside, or passing it over quickly what you were "insinuating" rather clownishly and vaguely, I don't think this particularly clan has any agenda of "undermining" Somaliland's political project, whatever they may think of the manner in which the current elected government in Somaliland came to power recently.

For they are, in actual fact, one of the major clans who actually paid the lion's share of the sacrifice for the creation of Somaliland. And they were and still are at least "demographically-speaking", the "back-bone" of Somaliland. And in that sense, whatever you may think of them, at least have the "political decency" to say this of them, my friend, and that is:

"....They will not eat their own political children in which they actually had gotten from the very legal and the political revolution that had created the present-day Somaliland, whereby, in measure for measure, they indeed have paid the highest price of blood and treasures for it...."

• Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 7:00 PM, Suldaanka said:

27459216_521808391536850_286731294974392

Jaaliyadda Khaatumo ee Minnesota oo so dhaweeyay Prof. Cali Khaliif Galaydh

Why did you intentionally choose an image from a video when it doesn't fully show the Soomaali flag? Well, here it is, hide it or hate it, it is here:

dwfgih.jpg

Anyway, if you have watched his speech, he seems a man full of regret and planning already his reasons and excuses when he fails.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Anyway, if you have watched his speech, he seems a man full of regret and planning already his reasons and excuses when he fails.

You sure will be waiting for that failure for a long time. You can dissect anyway you like the words that are coming out of his mouth, but there is no going back.  

And I share all the points he is making here regarding the outcome of the Caynaba Agreement i.e.  Power Sharing, justice, equitable sharing of resources and development and above all Somaliland who everyone has a stake in. 

The Prof. clearly has no illusions about Somalia (Proper). The only way forward for Khatumo folks is to embrace and fight for a fair, free and equitable Somaliland with like minded others.  

14 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:
On 07/02/2018 at 11:00 AM, Suldaanka said:

27459216_521808391536850_286731294974392

Jaaliyadda Khaatumo ee Minnesota oo so dhaweeyay Prof. Cali Khaliif Galaydh

Read more  

Why did you intentionally choose an image from a video when it doesn't fully show the Soomaali flag? Well, here it is, hide it or hate it, it is here:

Btw, that is not Somalia's flag. Somalia's flag is clearly not in the room - you can guess reasons. The flags are Khatumo flag & Somaliland flag.

After the agreements are fully implemented, only the following flags will be legit in Somaliland. 

• Like 1

Here is the latest news of the whereabouts of Professor Ali K. Galeydh. Just in case, the "cheap-shot-verbal-artists", around this parish, who never ceased to pray for a bad news for Somaliland, ever actually cared about the "political orientation", or the "direction loyalty" of this professor. As opposed "fashioning" everything under the sun as a chance to indulge in an endless political pot-shots at Somaliland. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

15 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Here is the latest news of the whereabouts of Professor Ali K. Galeydh. Just in case, the "cheap-shot-verbal-artists", around this parish, who never ceased to pray for a bad news for Somaliland, ever actually cared about the "political orientation", or the "direction loyalty" of this professor. As opposed "fashioning" everything under the sun as a chance to indulge in an endless political pot-shots at Somaliland. 

Oodweyne,

If people from all corners are taking pot shots at you, it means you are winning. Look at campaigns the front runner gets most kitchen sinks thrown at.

Look In Ethiopia and neighbouring countries now everything is Tigray. Its materially one of the poorest in a poor country, yet evryone is either can't stand them or competing with them.

You need to be concerned when people ignore or are decrying less. Turkey just rubbed few noses and now are like super power yet did not changemuch the country.

Somaliland as it gets places and unfortunately everywhere else in the area is downer news then you will be targeted.

The other professor (or as I call him Fudeed Xanaaqle) is back to Minnesota, too, in this month. Probably his pension run out. Eniwey, my prediction giving them maximum of three months came true. Labadoodaba sadex bilood ka yar ayee meesha ka soo tageen.

On 28/12/2017 at 11:33 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Who will return swiftly back to Minnesota or Muqdisho and very disappointed, lashing.

Obviously... that was the gist of your post here. Not the mere return back to North America. But rather, the "disappointment" and "lashing" part were the important key words. Which both never materialised. :D 

I know people who left Australia/Melbourne for Hargeisa back in mid 2000s, still returning back to Australia. Obviously, it is second home or first home which ever way you look at it. And people will always return to their second or first home.

So going back to the gist your post, your predictions are unfounded and never materialised. Admit it :D 

This is couple of days ago of why the Professor is back. 

48 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

The other professor (or as I call him Fudeed Xanaaqle) is back to Minnesota, too, in this month. Probably his pension run out. Eniwey, my prediction giving them maximum of three months came true. Labadoodaba sadex bilood ka yar ayee meesha ka soo tageen.

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

Obviously... that was the gist of your post here. Not the mere return back to North America. But rather, the "disappointment" and "lashing" part were the important key words. Which both never materialised. :D 

I know people who left Australia/Melbourne for Hargeisa back in mid 2000s, still returning back to Australia. Obviously, it is second home or first home which ever way you look at it. And people will always return to their second or first home.

So going back to the gist your post, your predictions are unfounded and never materialised. Admit it :D 

This is couple of days ago of why the Professor is back. 

Suldaanka,

He never will admit to that simple fact that what he was angling to say was that these two professors will "run-away" from Somaliland's political project. And they will run either to Mogadishu. Or failing that, then, they will try their luck onward to Minnesota as a "political refugees" from Somaliland's agenda.

Hence, he doesn't even have the "intellectual decency" to put his hand up and say, that, I was wrong about my "political estimations" of these two professors. However, he can always be counted to waffle on with endless absurdity about what his "true intention" was in here as if we can't understand what he was getting at in the first place.

This is sort of "political non-entity" we are dealing with in here. And in fact we seem to have in him as a sort of a fellow who doesn't have the sense of a "political shame" to actually see when he is "butt-naked" (metaphorically speaking) from every angle in which you care to look his argument from it.

Consequently, don't hold your breath in here, my friend. For he will never admit to his cheap argument in which he was "originally" charging to these two professors in the first place. Which was groundless and a baseless farce of an argument. But then we knew that already, didn't we?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Professor axmed ismaciil samatar is a patriot he was an ethno nationalist back in the days. But he will never return to Mogadishu. The koonfurians and duopoly  of 2 clans sharing everything. Intakale na haa dawaadaan. I think his brother might detect to. Somaliland  brought back Ali khalif galaydh buuba and samatar.

Dhinac wuxuu leeyahay waxaan qayb ka ahaa habkii wasiirada snm loogu qaybiyay qabiilka si beel walbaa isaga aragto muraayadda.

Dhinaca kalena wuxuu leeyahay xuduudku waa ka muddan yahay isirka!!

Isirku waa ka xoog badan yahay wax kastoo soomaalidu aaminsantahay taas matxafka ingiriiska uu joogo yuu ka heli karaa.

Singapore'na lama ag dhigi karo beelo  reer guuraa u badan oo isku haysta geel ka lumay qarnigii tobnaad iyo xuduud mala awaala.

Haddii la waydiiyo professer'ka 

12'kun ee reer sool oo ka qaxay dagaalka tuko-raq, jihadee u qaxeen?

Ma dhanka garoowe mise burco?

Waxaan filayaa inuu ku jawaabi lahaa academic baan ahay waa inaan baaris sameeyo.

Nimankaanu taariikh shisheeye bay  wax yar kasoo barteen sidaan filayo mana fadhiyaan kursigii soomaaliya arimaheeda wax looga waydiin lahaa

Cabdi samatar waxaa halhays u ah dad xamar joogaan la xidhiidhay wax walba waan la socdaa, ma wariye madax banaanbaa?

Mar qudha buu muqdisho tegay hadda ka hor, markiina bakayle yar, yuu kusoo arkay oo xeradii xalane sii galaya  ilaa iyo hadana intaasuu ardada jaamacadda ugusoo celceliyaa ilaa ay ka hurdoodaan.

Nimankan dadkay wax baraan allaha caawiyo.