Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The two professors: Back to Muqdisho or Minnesota

Bitter curses? I don't curse and even if I did, I wouldn't waste it on habros.

"Land of the depraved and the deluded"? Now you are just insulting the good professor's home.

Anyway, you are losing potency Oodweyne. Just, how hard did Jeegaanta hit you?

Let's get something straight, you won't be finishing off anyone or anything for you would comfortably sitting with warm shaax in dreary London hence it comes so naturally for you to drum for war. I wish war on no one , not habro on habro and not certainly with their neighbors. Don't confuse my comments about Jeegaanta politically b!tchslapping their fellow habro as call for anything else. But I was amused by your meek response, for all your bluster, chest-beating and xininyo analogies, you surely have folded quickly.

Why do I get the feeling you have never actually witnessed war in person? If you didn't, that would be explain a lot.

galbeedi   

I think the Garaad community should count their blessing if Proff. Galaydh had left the arena. He confused everyone and created great mistrust among the Khaatumo community. I hope he never comes back again.

Also, The time has come for Puntland not to undermine Khaatumo and help them control their own territory. As I said before the adding of Sool to Puntland was good idea in the early years, but also, one must understand that the Garaad community is proud and will not accept to be controlled by anyone. 

Now, those inside Puntland administration including vice president Camey must leave Puntland and form a viable Khaatumo which is  independent from both Somaliland and Puntland. No more " Labacanlayn" . That idea of two allegiances must be over.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Bitter curses? I don't curse and even if I did, I wouldn't waste it on habros.

"Land of the depraved and the deluded"? Now you are just insulting the good professor's home.

Anyway, you are losing potency Oodweyne. Just, how hard did Jeegaanta hit you?

Che, duqaan wareersan maxaa iskugu wareerisaa. I don't even know how you got the patience to read his rambling, long-winded diatribe.

I don't blame duqaan - it is either talking to the walls with his dementia or giving his diarrhea publicly to this discussion board. Dadka aqriya ka gardaran.

• Like 1

YoniZ   

Oodweyne, sxb marka hore welcome back.

Marka xigta, waxay ku qurux badnaan laheyd inaad isdejisid oo caratanka iyo magac xumi ugu yeerida qof walba oo kaa aragti ama reer duwan yareysid.

SOL ragga kusheekeysta waxay u badan yihiin kuwo is ixtiraama walow ay kala fikrad duwanaadaan goor kasta.

MMA waxaad kabixisay sadaal wanaagsan, labada oday ee ku wareeray siyaasada iyo nolosha wadanka. Shilimaadka  howlgabka iyo barafka Minnesota ayaa Cawska jiilaal u noqday. 

Admin   

Nomads, please respect the rules of the website and stop the clan insults and the personal attacks against one another. There is no need for insults. If you can't present your argument without insults and name-calling, dib isugu noqo. Waxbaa khaldan! 

Admin 

On 26/01/2018 at 11:03 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

It only needed less than a month. It is even sooner than my prediction.

From what I am reading, the Professor had very fruitful meeting with El-Presidente MBC before he left Hargeisa. I don't see any reason to think that the Professor has changed his views. 

The Professor wants to see a united, peaceful, just and prosperous Somaliland. And to that aim, I also want to see that kind of Somaliland. 

We will keep this thread alive. 

Oodweyne, playing minds? So that's what you have been doing all these years? Let me know when the real you shows up. Till then, slow down.

Admin,

Nagadaa, the insults are mostly going one way.

13 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Che, duqaan wareersan maxaa iskugu wareerisaa. I don't even know how you got the patience to read his rambling, long-winded diatribe.

I don't blame duqaan - it is either talking to the walls with his dementia or giving his diarrhea publicly to this discussion board. Dadka aqriya ka gardaran.

Iskadaa, let him vent. I just his other thread about his awoowe, Oodweyne thinks he is at the top of food chain in  Waqooyi Galbeed but I think his last visit showed him otherwise. Now, he is taking out on us. And for all his colorful warlike language, I don't think he ever fought anyone in his life or even witness an firefight hence his xininyo obsession.

Tallaabo   

Instead of glorifying bloodshed between neighbours and brothers, our resident political analyst- Oodka would be much more helpful if he urged the koofiyad baclayaal and the self-appointed amateur politicians who claim to represent West Burco Clan to calm down and not create fitna inside Somaliland. 

On 2/6/2018 at 7:00 PM, Suldaanka said:

27459216_521808391536850_286731294974392

Jaaliyadda Khaatumo ee Minnesota oo so dhaweeyay Prof. Cali Khaliif Galaydh

Why did you intentionally choose an image from a video when it doesn't fully show the Soomaali flag? Well, here it is, hide it or hate it, it is here:

dwfgih.jpg

Anyway, if you have watched his speech, he seems a man full of regret and planning already his reasons and excuses when he fails.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Anyway, if you have watched his speech, he seems a man full of regret and planning already his reasons and excuses when he fails.

You sure will be waiting for that failure for a long time. You can dissect anyway you like the words that are coming out of his mouth, but there is no going back.  

And I share all the points he is making here regarding the outcome of the Caynaba Agreement i.e.  Power Sharing, justice, equitable sharing of resources and development and above all Somaliland who everyone has a stake in. 

The Prof. clearly has no illusions about Somalia (Proper). The only way forward for Khatumo folks is to embrace and fight for a fair, free and equitable Somaliland with like minded others.  

14 hours ago, Suldaanka said: