Old_Observer

History seems to repeat - Ottomans

13 hours ago, Barwaaqo said:

Oo

Oo annigu Ingiriisiba ma qoree sidee qoraalkayga ku fahamtay , Waxaan arkayey adigoo soo xiganaya hadal aan qoray. Waliba Waxaan isku dayaa Inaan qoro farsomali aan la google-turjimi karin xiligan. AFkayaga miyaad baratay?

How could I get the message, if you think I need to get it translated, but cannot be translated""""

19 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

Old Observer admires the Somali people. We should welcome him with open arms. We don't care if he is a Yahuud or Siberian. His ethnicity is irrelevant.  

Dahireeto,

Thank you. I am afraid that some members are trying to prevent any other view diffeent to theirs being posted and if they cannot prevent the posting trying to stop others from reading it. For some anything different seems to be all Tigray smae as with Russia in America. Very unfortunate. There are close to 7 million Somalis in Ethiopia, quarter of million in Djibouti,  a million more Kenya, and tens of thousands in Sudan, similar in Uganda and others...

Holac   
13 hours ago, Barwaaqo said:

Oo

Oo annigu Ingiriisiba ma qoree sidee qoraalkayga ku fahamtay , Waxaan arkayey adigoo soo xiganaya hadal aan qoray. Waliba Waxaan isku dayaa Inaan qoro farsomali aan la google-turjimi karin xiligan. AFkayaga miyaad baratay?

I missed that. Old_Observer, can you tell to us how you understood the words of our beloved sister Barwaaqo? 

8 minutes ago, Holac said:

I missed that. Old_Observer, can you tell to us how you understood the words of our beloved sister Barwaaqo? 

I think will keep it semi secret for now. Hope you understand. It also increases the aura to some participants here who think are big enough for a Tigray agent to discuss and exchange with.

1900/1920

Italy

Britain

France

were on the up and up

Ottomans, Ottoman/Egypt and soon British Egypt and Ethiopians were on the down and out

Somalis some up some down others lost, but all facing catastrophic political conditions inside and outside

1981/2018

Italy compeltely out

France almost out but not to level of Italy

Britain out but still significant

USA is in

China is in

Turkey is in

Egypt is down and out

Ethiopia is fairly up

Somalis: some up some down others lost and facing catastrophic political conditions inside outside

What needs to happen to change this. To my understanding the situation of the Somali people is looks same as was 100 years ago. What followed 100 years ago was war battles..This time war battles need to be avoided by any means possible. If the same thing is repeated there cannot be different results.

What do you think should be done.