galbeedi

SNM says, "are we tribe or government" Dawlad ma la ina moodaa?

Tallaabo   
14 hours ago, anoo kale said:

We welcome debate unlike you guys who beat and lock up mentally deranged social media personalities. 

You must be one of those deranged people in the social media who bad-mouthed and blamed a whole clan because of the wrong-doing of some officials. I would love to know what sort of "debate" do the likes of you welcome?  

Tallaabo   
15 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

It is called consistency. Something the Unionists lack. 

Only Galbeedi will be able to tell you that SNM is beesha Dhexe while at the same time accusing Reer Gabiley for voting for their son. All in the same single sentence.

If Beesha Dhexe's votes were combined, it is split almost 50:50 for the elections in 2010 and 2017.  Something Gableedi will rather sweep under the carpet because it doesn't fit his narrative. 

Anyway, I agree with Gableedi the fact that there are huge challenges in Somaliland. Where we differ, is that I am a supporter of Somaliland and he is a Unionist. Thus, he takes on the view that "we should destroy" what we have build and go to the occupied territories of Southern Somalia. 

Whereas, I am on the view that, yes, we have issues and challenges but we should fix them as Somalilanders and build on what we have so far built. 

Any sane person free from qabyaalad will see which option is closer to sanity and rational thinking. 

A lot of the so-called unionists are actually driven by clannish agenda, so our friend galbeedi can barely hide his intentions in this kind threads. Suldaanka, there is a third option when it comes to union or separation. It is an amalgamation of the two; a loose confederacy which I have supported now and then throughout the past decade and a half. But definitely, no option should include the dismantling of what our people have worked so had to build. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

You must be one of those deranged people in the social media who bad-mouthed and blamed a whole clan because of the wrong-doing of some officials. I would love to know what sort of "debate" do the likes of you welcome?  

Touche! :D Tallaabo I was referring to the administration, I have nothing against the ordinary people. This is not an indictment of the whole clan. 

Soomaaliyeey belo kasta lama soo dhoweeysto, we are too trusting, the other day I kicked out this Somali jaajuus,Tigray uu shaqeeya from Somali gathering 

BUT anyday I would discuss with Tigray rathan kuwan kabaha u sida.

galbeedi   

Maakhiri,

I agree. A small tribe of Tigray  highlanders should not be dominating the Somali tiger.

Kabaqaadnimo ogolaan mayno. 

Maybe they are not comfortable with their own skin. Who knows.