galbeedi

SNM says, "are we tribe or government" Dawlad ma la ina moodaa?

galbeedi   

We did not go to court before because at the Borama conference we forgave you for the interest of peace and harmony. Now since you brought back an unrepentant warlord we might initiate those cases again.

Bogtii ayaad damaysaa maarkaa waa inoo maxakamad

Amigos is part of the SL propaganda crew paid for the SNM administration's foreign ministry to spew their bile no doubt.

Suldaanka and Barwaaqo are both paid members. I have been in forums long enough to know the difference between the paid posters and those who do it for passion. Xaaji Xunjuf and Oodweyne despite their voluble presence here were not paid trolls. 

SOL admin the ball is in your court. 

Holac   
38 minutes ago, anoo kale said:

Suldaanka and Barwaaqo are both paid members. I have been in forums long enough to know the difference between the paid posters and those who do it for passion. Xaaji Xunjuf and Oodweyne despite their voluble presence here were not paid trolls. 

Same passionate supporters of Somaliland, just different sub-clans I think. I don't believe Suldaanka and Barwaaqo are paid trolls because I have seen them comment on other topics that are not related to Somaliland. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Holac said:

Same passionate supporters of Somaliland, just different sub-clans I think. I don't believe Suldaanka and Barwaaqo are paid trolls because I have seen them comment on other topics that are not related to Somaliland. 

No offense Holac, but you yourself are suspect. 

You are playing a clever game here, a kinda of troll 2.0 if you will.

Holac, is hard to detect,  must be SL supporter, always on negative campaign against Federal Government. Bahasha QABOOJI, and especially when it is easy to critic, than offer solutions!

2 hours ago, Amigos said:

Why are you all of a sudden dividing the 'SNM clan'? :) 

You constantly refer to them as some monolithic entity, but as soon as you are pressed you start dividing them. It is clear you are refusing to accept the straightforward point that all of the Awdal community voted as a single block, motivated by sheer clannism, for their boy Riyaale, producing the largest margin of any major Somaliland city in both 2003 and 2010 elections. 

My point is that if the 'central' community acted as clannist as your minority Awdal community, you would have no chance of ever getting one of your own elected. It is very simple. 

As for your baseless claims, well, SNM leaders do travel internationally, they are welcomed everywhere they go. If you actually have any evidence of what you claim you might want to start litigating against them, see where that gets you. But you wont, because all you have is some fairytales without a single bit of evidence. 

The SDA was a collaborator group of Siad Barre, this is documented. They have been lackeys of a genocidal dictator, when other communities (the Hargeisa, Mogadishu and Bosaso groups) were fighting to end his despotic rule. I believe this is why they are not celebrated today, unlike the SNM which is revered by a majority of Somalilanders and described as a freedom movement in academic literature. As a grown man you must either bring hard evidence of what you claim, corroborated by unbiased 3rd party sources, or you stop sharing your fan fiction on public forums. 

It is called consistency. Something the Unionists lack. 

Only Galbeedi will be able to tell you that SNM is beesha Dhexe while at the same time accusing Reer Gabiley for voting for their son. All in the same single sentence.

If Beesha Dhexe's votes were combined, it is split almost 50:50 for the elections in 2010 and 2017.  Something Gableedi will rather sweep under the carpet because it doesn't fit his narrative. 

Anyway, I agree with Gableedi the fact that there are huge challenges in Somaliland. Where we differ, is that I am a supporter of Somaliland and he is a Unionist. Thus, he takes on the view that "we should destroy" what we have build and go to the occupied territories of Southern Somalia. 

Whereas, I am on the view that, yes, we have issues and challenges but we should fix them as Somalilanders and build on what we have so far built. 

Any sane person free from qabyaalad will see which option is closer to sanity and rational thinking. 

• Thanks 1

Holac   
12 minutes ago, anoo kale said:

No offense Holac, but you yourself are suspect. You are playing a clever game here, a kinda of troll 2.0 if you will.

Haha. If I didn't like you, I would take offense to the fact you called me a troll, albeit a modified one. 

jokes aside, saxib hadaa meesha SOL dadka ka caydhisaan, yaa idinla doodaya? if your intentions is good, soo dhawee people and encourage open lively discussion saxib. 

22 minutes ago, Holac said:

Haha. If I didn't like you, I would take offense to the fact you called me a troll, albeit a modified one. 

jokes aside, saxib hadaa meesha SOL dadka ka caydhisaan, yaa idinla doodaya? if your intentions is good, soo dhawee people and encourage open lively discussion saxib. 

We welcome debate unlike you guys who beat and lock up mentally deranged social media personalities. But we would appreciate a little more honesty and transparency on your part, Holacow.

You lied on this forum a while back when you claimed you were from an obscure community that resides in Maakhir. I know you are from beesha dhexe, be open and say I'm doing this for my clan like the rest of the SNM-land crew. Mujaahid cida hadaa utahay ha qarsan sxb

Holac   

Anook, look at how many SOLers you attacked today or tried to silence their voice, going as far as to kick them out of SOL (asking Adminisrator).

1. Barwaaqo

2. Suldaanka

3. Holac

4. Old_Observer

5. Amigos

Your behavior is becoming suspicious saxib. You are more like a hired troll to damage the forum.  

As for me and my clan, I don't have to disclose anything to you. I am who I am. I am Somali. I love all Somalis. I respect all Somalis and Non-Somalis on this fora.  

galbeedi   

OLd, Obsever,

My apologies.

On second thought , as long as the person respects Islam and Somalis in general we must engage and discuss if he brings good topics.

I did not like the constant copy and paste of his Oromo bias, but he at least he respects Somalis, and our faith, and that is enough for me.  So,  we should accept and welcome his  presence.

Ano Kale,

Our friend Holac is the major reason I am in this forum. He is a genuine and a good Somali. He keeps most of us inline. His moderating voice and standing up to truth, justice, and open debate is welcome.  

without Diverse opinion this place could became " Xidigta October".

Holac  does not need to state his clan affiliation. No one likes beating the clan thing. It is an ugly thing.  I  even feel bad sometimes When I push back  and point fingers to  the clan hegemony of SNM, because  I  hate fighting for my clannish reasons.

As the banner says, let us keep this place to be the most respected Somali discussion place.

Holac, Saaxiib we love you around here.

Galbeedi

Nin yahow maxaa kugu dacay ? respect Somalis ? How is respecting us when he clearly came into this forum to inflame tensions between us and the Oromos. How is he respecting when he tried to pass himself off as Somali. Not once has he criticized the brutal TPLF thugs orchestrating all these violence. That should have been a give away. 

15 minutes ago, anoo kale said:

Nin yahow maxaa kugu dacay ? respect Somalis ? How is respecting us when he clearly came into this forum to inflame tensions between us and the Oromos. How is he respecting when he tried to pass himself off as Somali. Not once has he criticized the brutal TPLF thugs orchestrating all these violence. That should have been a give away. 

^^ Che is not a huge fan of the Oromos too. :) 

1 minute ago, Dahireeto said:

^^ Che is not a huge fan of the Oromos too. :) 

I noticed that as well. Che being a cool dude and all, I wonder why he goes so hard against this community. I'm sure they are not angels but they are not evil either. 

galbeedi   
52 minutes ago, anoo kale said:

Anoo Kale,

You are right , he was pushing his Tigre Agenda , and we found out who he was. At the same time , we should not fear to engage those who come here and play by the rules.

We are proud Somalis an we should not fear no one. WE must also have tough Somalis like you guys , but also, we should not push out other Somalis  to the Hyenas .