Holac

Video: I have information that more opposition MPs will be killed

galbeedi   

That is how confident leaders speak when they address the media. Have you ever seen Farmaajo come out and openly address the issues of the day?. No. There was Qalbi Dhagax issue and he never addressed or paid attention to the feelings of the Somali people.

Why take the dead body. This is how the TPLF treats dead Somali ONLF fighters. They keep them in the streets and refuse for the relatives to bury the dead. This is not a Somali action.

I think Farmaajo is wounded badly, and unless he makes a real change,  I do think he might not finish the next two years.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

That is how confident leaders speak when they address the media. Have you ever seen Farmaajo come out and openly address the issues of the day?. No. There was Qalbi Dhagax issue and he never addressed or paid attention to the feelings of the Somali people.

Why take the dead body. This is how the TPLF treats dead Somali ONLF fighters. They keep them in the streets and refuse for the relatives to bury the dead. This is not a Somali action.

I think Farmaajo is wounded badly, and unless he makes a real change,  I do think he might not finish the next two years.

Mr. Cheeseman waa fashil. Inta aanu dadka wakhtiga ka lumin inu is casilo weeyan.