Deeq A.

Pictures: First batch of military graduates trained by Turkey

YoniZ   

MPT-76 is clearly visible at the prade. I hope it doesn’t show up soon at wrong hands,  auctioned at the Bakaare market.

• Like 1

Holac   

Beautiful ceremony. 

It is one of the greatest days of our country. Turkey has been there for us and stood by our country at the most vulnerable hours. We are forever grateful to the people of Turkey. 

These men will shine and deliver for their country Inshallah. They will take the fight to the terrorist destroying our land and people. 

3 hours ago, Holac said:

Beautiful ceremony. 

It is one of the greatest days of our country. Turkey has been there for us and stood by our country at the most vulnerable hours. We are forever grateful to the people of Turkey. 

These men will shine and deliver for their country Inshallah. They will take the fight to the terrorist destroying our land and people. 

But you support those who ardently try to undermine Turkiga's help in Soomaaliya, for wretched Imaaraadka for a few million dollars. Imaaraadka's blatantly attempt to stop Soomaali progress is because Turkiga is in Soomaaliya now, which it doesn't like.

• Thanks 1

Holac   
58 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

But you support those who ardently try to undermine Turkiga's help in Soomaaliya, for wretched Imaaraadka for a few million dollars. Imaaraadka's blatantly attempt to stop Soomaali progress is because Turkiga is in Soomaaliya now, which it doesn't like.

MMA, my support for Turkey and what it is doing in Somalia is well documented on SOL. I don't support anyone who attacks Somalia's weak opposition. The nation lost so many lives for our generation to have the freedom to criticize the government and remove our leaders from office using the only tool we currently have: mooshin.  Upholding basic democratic values is more important than supporting leaders in Somali politics who want to save their positions. I have no affiliation with Shakuur and his gang. 

I cherish the freedom for a guy like CCshakur to say this in Mogadishu while the President pays little attention and focuses on more important things.  

galbeedi   

This is the real job. Anything  else is academic debate that goes nowhere. 

Ceel ma la qoday, reerkii ma biyaha ma ka cabay. That is what counts.

Mooge   

niyoow Turkey is moving forward focusing on rebuilding the country while the clown Kheyre destroys whatever little peace and goodwill we built in past years. niyoow someone needs to tell Farmaajo his hands off approach is not working and kheyre is just amateur that should not be trusted with highest position of government. we already had a close call where he was going to set peace and stability decades back if his mission to kill Abdishakur worked. farmaajo needs to wake up and deal with this person or else farmaajo will be held responsible if somalia goes back to 1991. 

What if the Turkish base in Mogadishu was expanded slowly to surrounding areas to eventually absorb all of Mogadishu districts. It is not a small construction job and the project may take 5 years from planning, design to construction, but I strongly believe it can be accomplished. This would create a massive job boom and kick-start true rebuilding.