Che -Guevara

Is There a Such Thing as Somali Politician?

8 hours ago, Tillamook said:

^

Nonsense! 

Mogadishu will remain the national capital for the foreseeable future. The defunct Moryanism of some in the cpiatal shall be overcome by the Somali people collectively.

I hope you did not misunderstand, what I tried to say. The problem is every TFG that went to Mogadishu, gets sunk in the sands of the Capital. At some point, it may be better to strengthen a TFG in one of the smaller cities and move a minitry at a time as Mogadishu changes, which would do much faster.

Imagine with all the money the TFG ministers dispense missing. The departments and directorates of some functions can stay in Mogadishu.

BTW. President Abdulahi Yusuf also did not say permanent move out of Mogadishu.

Old Observer,

I haven't given up hope. My mother has been living in Mogadishu for few years. She is not there now. According to her, your average Somali has moved on. It is the so called politicians, traditional leaders, businessmen and others that want the chaos to continue. It is in their vested interest for status-quo to remain.

10 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

I hope you did not misunderstand, what I tried to say. The problem is every TFG that went to Mogadishu, gets sunk in the sands of the Capital. At some point, it may be better to strengthen a TFG in one of the smaller cities and move a minitry at a time as Mogadishu changes, which would do much faster.

Imagine with all the money the TFG ministers dispense missing. The departments and directorates of some functions can stay in Mogadishu.

BTW. President Abdulahi Yusuf also did not say permanent move out of Mogadishu.

I think you have your facts confused. 

First of all there is no such thing as a 'TFG' anymore; and secondly, I believe a gradual return to normalcy is more preferable to the haste which leads you to suggest non-starter policies such as relocating the national capital.

• Thanks 1

Mooge   

lol@reopening case. the guys are so incompetent they don't know what to do with CC niyooow. it is good though now because atleast they are using court and papers and regular dacwad instead of flying bullets. niyoow this is forward progress runtii.