Mooge

Cumar Abdirashid to Farmaajo: Release Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakuur now.

Mooge   

Ra’iisul Wasaarihii hore ee Soomaaliya Cumar Cabdirashiid ayaa si xooggan u cambaareeyey xarigga loo gaystay siyaasi Cabdiraxman Cabdishakuur oo habeenkii Axaddii ay xireen ciidamada dawladda Federalka Soomaaliya kadib markay weerareen guri uu degganaa.

Cumar Cabdirashiid ayaa ku baaqay in siyaasigaasi si degdeg ah loo sii daayo ka dib wareysi uu siiyay laanta Afka Somaliga ee Idaacadda codka Mareykanka VOA. RW Cumar Cabdirashiid ayaa ku tilmaamay xariga siyaasi Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakuur weerar lagu soo qaaday dimuqraadiyadda islamarkaana dalka dib ugu celinaysa 1991-kii.

Dhagayso Cumar Cabdirashiid

Abshir Dhiirane
PUNTLAND POST

galbeedi   

A reliable source told me that the Somali government was acting on intelligence they got from a foreign government , possibly Qatar regarding C. Cabdishakur. 

THey told the government about large amount of money transferred from UAE  to the opposition. Unfortunately , all they got was less than 13,000 dollars of cash, and a satellite telephone.

Yesterday it  was Ethiopia and Kenya with their armies and proxies , now it is the fake gulf countries bribing and buying. THe best solution is to opt out of the Arab league.

Waa yaab'e qoladan PL maxay ula safteen mucaaridka ? Just because their cousin uusey is part of the qaswadaayasha? walaahi waa dad iyo dal aan waligey fahmeyn. 

Uusbuur is feeling the heat. I have met him in 2012 in of those five star hotels in Nayroobi. He seemed decent enough, qof macquul ah. He even gave me his private phone number without being prompted, telling me to call him later. I never did; I didn't even bother to save his number.

Shame on him, magacii aabahiis ayuu ku ciyaaray, whom I have the utmost respect, Rabi ha u raxmadee.

• Thanks 1

Mooge   

niyoow Cumar is a statesman who respects and loves this land. he is one of the least clannist people you will ever meet niyoow. this is a guy who got all galmudug boys promoted in his office and his entire staff were from galmudug family and unuka. you don't see PM that do that. all of them bring their clansmen with them. 

the nation is not a dictatorship. he is a good guy and the somali nation needs his wisdom and second opinion. he is free to disagree with the current regime. 

16 minutes ago, Mooge said:

niyoow Cumar is a statesman who respects and loves this land. he is one of the least clannist people you will ever meet niyoow. this is a guy who got all galmudug boys promoted in his office and his entire staff were from galmudug family and unuka. you don't see PM that do that. all of them bring their clansmen with them. 

the nation is not a dictatorship. he is a good guy and the somali nation needs his wisdom and second opinion. he is free to disagree with the current regime. 

Mooge I thought you were nationalist guy, this guy sold Somali seas. Is that not a treasonous move ?

Mooge   
15 hours ago, anoo kale said:

Waa yaab'e qoladan PL maxay ula safteen mucaaridka ? Just because their cousin uusey is part of the qaswadaayasha? walaahi waa dad iyo dal aan waligey fahmeyn. 

niyoow sida modaysid maaha. puntlanders are the torchbearers of freedom and gobanimo in somalia. we rebel if personal liberty is violated. this family never ever likes gumeysi and dictatorship. we love governance but not dictatorship. 

the other point is that we have historically close ties with UAE. We have the largest business people in dubai and all of UAE and Gulf specially Kuwait. we trade with them daily and most Reer Bari business people have their assets made in UAE. we have close kinship and trade with UAE, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.  Qatar and Turkey have done nothing for us and most puntlanders still support them and their initiative because what they do for mogadishu is also good for us because we are all somalis. but in reality, these two countries are just not even close to what UAE and Kuwait did for Puntlanders. all the big projects in Puntland going on today are either from UAE, Kuwait or EU. Nothing from Turkey or Qatar. we want to have great relationship with UAE

at the end of the day, puntlanders are builders and we don't want to destroy the rebuilding that started when Abdulahi Yusuf brought the government to Mogadishu which he was criticized for at the time and abused. but his legacy is today's government and we don't want to destroy all the progress made through the years by refusing citizens to hold conferences at hotels. we don't want darkness.   if the government starts to blanket arrest and shoot people who didn't take up arms,  we will go back to start over again at Mbgathi. one thing we learned from somalia's civil war is to respect the clan balance. never ever try to humiliate one clan.

Mooge   
6 hours ago, anoo kale said:

Mooge I thought you were nationalist guy, this guy sold Somali seas. Is that not a treasonous move ?

AK, niyoow the fact that i am defending the rights of a man from guriceel tells you that i care about this country and i don't want kheyre to take it to a dangerous road. i think farmaajo is a decent guy and innocent of most rumors, but he should be strong and not let the dumb kids govern the country. he needs to take action niyoow and calm down the galmudug clan who feel they were humiliated. it is not right. we are all somalis and we want country to progress niyoow. force is not the answer to pacify somalia. 

niyoow don't listen to fake propaganda about Somali sea being sold. CCC never profited from selling the sea. the non-binding memorandum of understanding was nonbinding and came about lack of competence at the time and misundestanding.  but that is past and it means nothing to us. our sea will stay with us and kenya will never take an inch of it niyoow.