Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

nuune   

^^Abti, soo adigan kaba hadlaya football, waxaan u heestey inaad ku muruxsdey hockey iyo wixii darnaa uu Mareekanka ciyaarayey, inaad bahasha hilmaantey baan moodayey ee raali ahoow,

Buulo Iftin aan banooni ku ciyaarayey bari dhaweed, orraxdii gaarissa saa u fiijinaayey aa abaq korkiis odax miiran ku dhacey, hada meejaaseeto waa ku laabanaa.

You are crazy Lol@Bulla Ifitin. Abtigiis, Football waa universal. It is still my number 2 game after Rugby..I watch that occasional interesting game here and there. I am not too keen on EPL.. Last time i followed the Premier League was when Peter Ndolovu was playing for coventry city LOL & Jurgen Klinsman was @T'tham spurs. I lost interest after both those 2 teams sank down the table ...& Man Utd and the arrogant french man swept every tittle. so for obvious reasons,i am now back watching the spurs kick some LFC azz.

Oz   

Think Manyoo got the edge this final, thou I would never count out the catalans.

NGONGE   

Oz;722923 wrote:
Think Manyoo got the edge this final, thou I would never count out the catalans.

The edge? :D

Last time they played these were the team:

Barcelona: Valdes, Puyol, Toure Yaya, Pique, Sylvinho, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta (Pedrito 90), Messi, Eto'o, Henry (Keita 72).

Subs Not Used: Pinto, Caceres, Muniesa, Gudjohnsen, Bojan.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Anderson (Tevez 46), Carrick, Giggs (Scholes 75), Park (Berbatov 66), Ronaldo, Rooney.

Subs Not Used: Kuszczak, Rafael Da Silva, Evans, Nani.

United only added one Mexican whilst Barca added quite a few since. Still think they have the edge?

NGONGE   

^^ Barca will walk this one, saaxib. The only thing that worries me here is the weather (rain does not make for a good passing game). United, with this team, are not half the team they had in 2009.

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, dee naga daa saxib. This one is closer than the 2009 game. Its in England for one thing and Barca ARE beatable if Valencia has a good game against a Barca weak link their left back. If he gets crosses in Barca won't be able to defend it. Utd have get the ball to him first though.....

NGONGE   

^^ Why is this one closer? Are United a better team now that they don't have Tevez or Ronaldo? Are Barca a worse team now that they replaced Eto'o with Villa and Henry with Pedro?

You had to think long and hard about Barca's weak link, how about United's weak LINKS? Will your beloved Vidic be able to cope with the Barca movement?

War this is not close at all. If the real Barca team turns up (and it does not rain during the game), there is no chance in hell that United can beat them. ZERO.

NGONGE;723894 wrote:
^^ Why is this one closer? Are United a better team now that they don't have Tevez or Ronaldo? Are Barca a worse team now that they replaced Eto'o with Villa and Henry with Pedro?

You had to think long and hard about Barca's weak link, how about United's weak LINKS? Will your beloved Vidic be able to cope with the Barca movement?

War this is not close at all. If the real Barca team turns up (and it does not rain during the game), there is no chance in hell that United can beat them. ZERO.

Can they hold them to a draw?

Oz   

Ngonge, this united team now play as one unit, they are not gonna be push overs.

Oz   

Yap, am here to witness either humiliation or a Manyoo's little chance.