Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;709447 wrote:
:D
@ Tuujiye. Waar Alex has been out for a long time. I will be very surprised if he plays.

Inter haven't been good defensively since Jose left. Bayern missed some major chances but Schalke finished their chances. Still think the keeper is dodgy. Great goal by Stankovic.

Glad Spurs got thrashed (I made the 4-0 prediction on my fb
). English media hype made Ngonge believe they actually had a chance

No hype warya! :D

I've watched countless games for both teams and know that losing by four goals was just a one-off. Spurs would have given Real a game had Lennon played and Crouch was not sent off. I would have still backed Real to win but never by that margin. Bahasha baro.

NGONGE   

^^ Unlike you, I follow Spurs for pure LFC reasons. They are the time that stole our place after all. I also respect good play and Spurs do play good football that would have given them a chance against Madrid. Only mad men like you predict four-nil score lines. But, like I always tell you; even a broken clock is correct twice a day. :P

N.O.R.F   

The English media hype about Spurs has got the better of you. They play long ball up to Crouch with RVV running in for scraps. Modric is their best player but he doesn't get the ball enough. Harry is a master tactician they have people believing. My prediction for next week is 2-1 to Real. Bal sug.

LooooL NORF. the right score but the wrong winner!

Seriously I still can't understand how they are still in all major trophies, despite of their so called lack of technical ability.

Wonder eh?

nuune   

Torres doesn't fit into any other club except Liverpool, too bad, we won't allow him back, liverpool aa soo saartey Torres, and his career is in danger when Chelsea sells him to Madrid for less than 20 million, watch this space.

loooool tonight and Spurs

NGONGE   

^^ Torres needs a Gerard, Alonso or Pirlo to spot his movements and runs. Essian, Lampard and Ramirez could not do that in a million years.

They are in mourning state.... :D

NG,

I think they put too much pressure on him, Also I feel some resentment from the Chelsea primadonnas. they are kinda of siding with Drogba and not welcoming him enough to make him feel that he is part of the team. besides, Chelsea bought him without too much thought on how he is going to fit in the team.

you can see he is trying but things are not going for him and certainly Anceloti is no Wenger! (a coach who supports his players no matter what and he hates the pressure as well) Torres would have been a great fit for Arsenal I tell you...

Cheers