Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;696398 wrote:
How about Busquets being Xavi's main supplier but he was closed down and forced into mistakes but Xavi somehow ends up completing more passes than the Arsenal midfield combined?
:D
Aar naga daa dee
:D

Ileen it's not only football you don't understand? :D

I said he's the one that makes that team "tick" and he IS. Arsenal were all over him all game and it was mostly how they won most of their counterattacks. Xavi, as you saw, compeleted most of his passes and Arsenal hardly got the ball of him. YET, Arsenal won.

Dee bahasha barta ya naas. Wan idin kugo xiiqay wale. :D

p.s.

Legend, put Lucas in that Arsenal team and he'll be your star man. Young JW has potential but not yet the awareness and overall discipline fo a Lucas (who, I'm telling you today, will be the Brazil captain in 2014).

BOB   

Anwyay, Orbinho on twitter is great for stats on Arsenal for those that are interested. Here's an interesting one from the game.

31% of Arsenal's passes were made in or into the final third, while only 21% of Barcelona's were made in the attacking 1/3rd of the pitch.

How many of Barcelona's passes were made in their own half?

333 were in their own half - 44%.

139 backwards and 416 sideways.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

I can't watch Chelsea anymore like I used to with ciil iyo qalbi xanuun loool Naxdin ee nagu dileen iyo qalbi jab yaaqee... War we have to win tomorrow!!! no more excuses nacalaayee!

I hope he starts with this line up...

Ceck

Ivanovic

David Luiz

JT

AC

Essien

Lampard

Malouda

Anilka

Drogba

Torres

I don't wanna see Mikel and essien on at the same time and I don't wanna see Rameriz at all... We need Goals so let Lampard help essiend on D and malouda and Anilka could create chances for Drogba and Torres.. This is a big big big Game! full attack yaaqee

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

This is how I feel everytime Sp*ds score too.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ looooool BOB that was classic man loooool you should see me sometimes loool kuuriytaan xitaa waan ku hadlaa oo ku ceytamaa lool...

Zack man I forgot that Luiz couldn't play in this CL. Laakiin I wasn't worried about Copenhagen because this was a must win game sxb and not to mention that Copenhagen didn't play for almost three month.

I'm glad we got this out of the way so that we could focus on the league again. Thanks to Blackpool, we now have a lucky break lool...

Norf, sxb Drogba ee ka jiiftaa xoogaa but I know Carlos won't keep him on the bench too long. I know Torres and Anelka are building a good chemistry but Drogba comes thru the big games always so we do need him. I'm happy to see Anelka in top form because he could catch a fire this guy. He reminded me the old Anelka today walaahi he had his best game of year today and I hope it continues....

I call for a Man U loss tomorrow and Inter Loss who agrees?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

viva chelsea sh bilaal cirkuu marayaa maalmahan ,drogba lakin in badal laga dhigo waanka xumahay, torres oo xitaa difaacyada ka baqaya ayeey meesha ku hayaan ninkii waligiis guusha ukeeni jirayna banaan fariisiyeen.

i thing man u will win cos kooxda kale saas uma adko oo man u kuma aado ,waxaana rabaa in semi-final eey isugu yimadan arsenal,man utd,chelsea iyo koox kaloo jilcan ,sanadkaan spain in laga soomiya ayaan raba ,viva arseanal barca meesha haka bixiso .

Oz   

N.O.R.F;697001 wrote:
^ :cool:

Tuujiye, Torres, Anelka and drogba doesn't work dee.

Chelsea could become even more dangerous. The trio of Didier Drogba, Nicolas Anelka and Fernando Torres represents a real danger." Arsene wenger

N.O.R.F   

^could and should have been more. Arsenal very close to snatching it but Bendtner :D :D

Ref spoiled the game with the red.

Can't help but feel Arsenal lack a leader to influence the ref. You know just keep complaining and talking to the ref like Carra, Rooney, Terry all do. You do get decisions.

19 attempts and 10 on target vs 0 attempts (the goal was an own goal)

700+ passes vs 100+ passes

Time for Man Utd to exit.