Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

nuune   

Bob,inaad ceyso Arsenal marka laga badiyo, hadana aad ammaanto marka ay badiyaan waa caadadaada, ceebtaada ma ahan, I just wait the next game they will lose and you will agree with us AGAIN that they are rubbish(not as rubbish as Chelsick though), Liverpool fans hadaan nahay we love Arsenal, and you know WHY smileys.gif

NGONGE   

Thierry.;695669 wrote:
Ngonge although I rate Bousequet in all the Arsenal Attacks he was no where to bee seen saxiib.

That's the point dee. He was nowhere to be seen because the Arsenal midfield and forwards pressed the hell out of him. He is the man that wins the ball for Barca and passes it on for them to build their attacks. But Arsenal (at times) did not give him a minute to breath and once they mugged the ball of him passed it fast enough for him not to recover. Of course, I say all of this whilst admitting that the man had a good game despite the Arsenal game plan. Why else do Bob & the other Arsenal fans (Norf I mean) think Barca took a striker off and put on another solid midfielder?

NGONGE   

^^ Not a single contradiction there. NOT A SINGLE ONE. War dee ii qira inaan gabigiina ba xaga kubbada idiin ka wada horiiyo. :D

BOB   

NGONGE;695663 wrote:
Bob, bahasha baro saaxib. Xavi is the playmaker for Barca but Busequets is the one that makes that whole team tick. Go watch the game again and see what your boys were trying to do to him to know why you won. Sida Norf ha noqon dee. The game is never about the ball alone.

NGONGE...ina adeer sheydaanka iska naar oo isku xishoo dee...no wonder you're obbsessed over Lucas ileyn ninyahow waxaad daawataa rubbish oo dhan! The only thing that monkey is good at id diving around and trying to get Son'g sent off which Cesc didn't like and you could see both exchanging 'Pleasantries'.

Arsenal did not press high up the field like Barca did which tells you that Bousquet was not their target...I didn't see Arsenal players rushing to get Bousquet and about this myth of Arsenal forwards not dropping back to help their defense is really laughable because Van Persie has always done that because that's part of the system and the tactics in which Arsenal plays in and Clichy's much improved performance of late is by no means an accident but the decision by Arsene to switch Nasri over to the left and deploy Theo ahead of Arshavin (The laziest guy in Arsenal team) because these guys track back otherwise the system will be no use.

Nuune...I always give my team their dues when I think they deserve one but how can I praise them when they give away 4 goal lead? I've played the game and I knew when I had a good game the same way that I knew when I had a shocker so I give their dues when they play like I know they can but when they don't give their all and allow lowly and inferior opposition to beat them that is when I give them bollocking and rightly so.;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

What a potential this boy's got...I hope the English media doesn't destroy him like they did with Gazza.

article-1357911-0D39FE14000005DC-827_634

Peace, Love & Unity.

JW is an amazing talent but us gunners we knew it all along, others are catching up now. During the pre season JW and Frimpong were outstanding as DMs and were absolutely joy to watch. that is when Arsene decided not to buy anyDM midfielder and that tells you how much they were rated. unfortunately Frimpong got injured and is out for the season. that is another name they (the likes of Tuujiye and Ngonge) should take a note... that kid will replace Essien in the Ghanian team and he will dispose Song in the next season or the one after. No doubt in my mind.

JW is naturaly an attacking midfielder and he will soon become box to box midfielder and that is what he is being groomed for.

Thought i may share that with the non gunners and remind the haters is not to late to repent :)

Cheers

Amazing talent. i tell you by the time he is 30 he will be better than xavi, insiesta and basquets put together. ok am bullish here but you get the gist.

Ngonge, who is better Lucas or JW? :D

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;695687 wrote:
^^ Not a single contradiction there. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

How about Busquets being Xavi's main supplier but he was closed down and forced into mistakes but Xavi somehow ends up completing more passes than the Arsenal midfield combined? :D Aar naga daa dee :D