Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

Tuujiye;695511 wrote:
You can never beat a team like barca when you have a coach like qashinkaan....

Why didn't he watch how Inter defeated Barca last year. You can't be soft with them and clean, you have to play dirty and keep the ball of the ground so that they play the chase game. These guys hate the physical game and they only lose when you bring that effectively.

Overall in the first half, I think Barca had more chances to score and should have but Arsenal lost some really good chances on the counterattack. Nasri is finally getting him self in this fast moving game and I think he is a key in this match because he will make Elvis play RB.

qashinkaan karti malaha miyaa yaaqee.. war spanishkaan xunxunka ahi dhiigooda tusiya yaaqee shiiiiidh!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ha ha Meeqa sanaan kugu haayey, waxa soo socoda ma ogid.

To be honest we are all enjoying this massive win for us, however, the second leg is going to be really difficult to win. saying that am not raising my hopes up...but if you play football, you know that you never go to any game thinking you will be beaten, so am still optimistic we can beat/draw with Barca at their home.

This win has more significance for us than qualifying for the quarterfinals, it gives us the believe we can beat any team in the world. i expect an aura of invicibility in the EPL will surround our team from now and onwards. I see us taking the EPL tonight..and possibaly the FA (assuming Arsene doesn't F'ed it up by field crap team) and the important players staying injury free

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;695520 wrote:
i can finally show my face here and runt ngonge out of town:D

They did well and kept themselves in the game. But Xavi made more passes than Fab, Nasri & Wilshire (combined). Messi had a goal disallowed and missed a couple of sitters. Barca had control of the game for large parts. But, I agree, the boys became men last night. The dodgy defence actually played well (for once), the attackers worked hard and helped in defence (shock horror) and the crowd sang their hearts out (a first for Arsenal fans). Heh.

Normal service shall resume in the return leg.

Ngonge - Adigu markii kubad loo heeso - baad banooni u heestaa :D

Can you at least put your hands up and pretend that you are sorry for that foul prediction that is on the previous page ?

It is not the amount of successful passes completed or chances missed nor disallowed offside goals (apart from the allowed one :P) that counts in football results saxiib. yours is a clutching straws of a response that is the trade mark of defeated team and their supporters - i suggest you congratulate and move on with your camping gear - to the next leg (preferable without predictions)

Service shall be improved at the camp site - no more trailing behind trailer trash - no more holding our breath - we shall sing our hearts out :D

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;695452 wrote:
Does it need thinking? Have you had a look at Arsenal's defence lately? Arsenal's only outlet here is that fast little English kid that they have and the fact that Barca's main defender is injured. But the chances for the gunners are as Don King once said "Slim and Nil; and nil is out of town right now".
:D

:D :D

nuune   

Arsenal did well, but whom are we talking about, it is Arsenal, they won't reach further, their weakness is all over the places, hope they will watch their games and correct those weaknesses that shadows every game they play!

BOB   

Nuune & NGONGE...you sound like Spurs fans...what's with this bitterness...I thought you guys supported Liverpool! Don't be like the guy who claimed that Robin's shot was cross cum shot when the world world could see that he went for goal and had no intention to square it to Bendner!

Xavi outpassed everybody but are we going to praise the same usueless sideways and backward passes that you ALWAYS accuse Arsenal of?:o He did not create one single chance to speak of and that's mainly down to JACK WILSHERE.

Messi was denied a clear goal so what? is that Arsenal's fault? Bousquet buu ku leeyahay NGONGE...what kind of game do you watch? Xavi is the heart & soul of Barca play and just go and re-watch who Mourinho targeted when Inter played against them and who Arsene targeted last night which forced Messi to come back and try to beat the whole Arsenal defense whom for once were as compact as you'd want them to be when playing against Barca.

Who knows what would happen in the next leg...that sort of nonsense and naysaying is what you'd expect from the fans of Man Utd and Sp*ds and not Liverpool fans...caadi iska dhiga and give credit where it's due for once in your lives! :D

Barca were out shot (shots on targte) and it was the first game they've lost when Messi, Pedro and Villa started together...that was not an accident either.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;695631 wrote:
Another great prediction
:D

It was a one-off and you know it. Even the most blinkered Arsenal fan will tell you that their defence is dodgy and their attackers hardly drop back to help. Last night, was a new experience for them (and us). Marka maxaad la murmaysaan? :D

Bob, bahasha baro saaxib. Xavi is the playmaker for Barca but Busequets is the one that makes that whole team tick. Go watch the game again and see what your boys were trying to do to him to know why you won. Sida Norf ha noqon dee. The game is never about the ball alone.

N.O.R.F   

:D @ One off. Heard that one before :D

I watched it in that place. Great atmosphere. Bunch of happy Egyptians wearing Arsenal and Barca. It was great :D

Thierry.   

There is still along way to go and Camp Nou isn’t an easy place to go, also Eric Abidal is a solid defender. Now that I got the off my chest what a sublime performance. :D

Ngonge although I rate Bousequet in all the Arsenal Attacks he was no where to bee seen saxiib.