Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

Oz   

N.O.R.F;680850 wrote:
^Ronaldhino saxib. Enough said. He will have a field day with Hutton.

much to the delight of the travelling 5,000 Spurs fans. :D

Thierry.   

Brace your self folks the two best footballing teams are logging heads tonight. The defensive discipline of Wilshire and Alex Song is key to this game.

BOB   

The team that presses better will dominate possession and as far as Arsenal is concerned it's all about denying Xavi the opportunity to dictate play...if Arsenal can minimize the amount of time Xavi has the ball then Barca's game will suffer termendously!

So many mouth-watering match ups...Xavi V Cesc...Theo V Abidal...Samir/Arsh V Alvez, Villa V Sagna, Messi V Clichy (:o)...I am just looking forward to watching a great game of football...I'm not expecting nothing whatsoever from Arsenal so whatever they achieve will be the most pleasant surprise I can get.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Thierry.   

Bob Abidal is playing inside, Maxwell is the Left back tonight which is good news as the last thing Walcott needed was a quick brother trailing him. Sagna is out due to suspension. You are right the key is to press them hard like we did aginst Chelsea and suffocate the Magician Xavi.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;695399 wrote:
Wonder what Ngonge's take on the likely outcome is?
:D

Does it need thinking? Have you had a look at Arsenal's defence lately? Arsenal's only outlet here is that fast little English kid that they have and the fact that Barca's main defender is injured. But the chances for the gunners are as Don King once said "Slim and Nil; and nil is out of town right now". :D

NGONGE   

BOB;695396 wrote:
The team that presses better will dominate possession and as far as Arsenal is concerned it's all about denying Xavi the opportunity to dictate play...if Arsenal can minimize the amount of time Xavi has the ball then Barca's game will suffer termendously!

So many mouth-watering match ups...Xavi V Cesc...Theo V Abidal...Samir/Arsh V Alvez, Villa V Sagna, Messi V Clichy (
:o
)...I am just looking forward to watching a great game of football...I'm not expecting nothing whatsoever from Arsenal so whatever they achieve will be the most pleasant surprise I can get.

Peace, Love & Unity.

By the time it gets to Xavi it will be too late, saaxib. :D

If Arsenal have it in them then they really should take Busquests out of the game altogether. That rascal is the one that has been making Barca tick this season (not Messi, Xavi or any of the others). It all starts with Busquests but can Wilshire or Song do it whilst also keeping an eye on the others? Can Van Persie drop back to help out? Does Walcott do defence? I doubt it.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;695452 wrote:
Does it need thinking? Have you had a look at Arsenal's defence lately? Arsenal's only outlet here is that fast little English kid that they have and the fact that Barca's main defender is injured. But the chances for the gunners are as Don King once said "Slim and Nil; and nil is out of town right now".

Evidence for later on :D

Tuujiye   

You can never beat a team like barca when you have a coach like qashinkaan....

Why didn't he watch how Inter defeated Barca last year. You can't be soft with them and clean, you have to play dirty and keep the ball of the ground so that they play the chase game. These guys hate the physical game and they only lose when you bring that effectively.

Overall in the first half, I think Barca had more chances to score and should have but Arsenal lost some really good chances on the counterattack. Nasri is finally getting him self in this fast moving game and I think he is a key in this match because he will make Elvis play RB.

qashinkaan karti malaha miyaa yaaqee.. war spanishkaan xunxunka ahi dhiigooda tusiya yaaqee shiiiiidh!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!! war Arsenal finally became men with balls!!!

What a game! Chelsea Boss man in aan waco waaye oo aan ku dhaho we need Nasri or Wilshire... loool I love watching Barca loose.... well done gooners is about time aad gorgoradihii dhigateen lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!